JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am curious as to what form the crowd thinks gun control regulation will take if Obama is re-elected.

Is the thought out there that "assault weapons" will be banned? Large capacity magazines? Ammunition purchase limitations?

I'm trying to decide what to do with a limited budget. Should I purchase magazines, a new AR, a new high capacity (aka Glock) pistol, more ammo . . . . such a quandary.

What do you think? Looking forward to your opinions and thoughts.

the basic clif's notes is:
Obama won't be enacting any gun control, and Romney, who has already signed one AWB, would happily sign an AWB or worse if it comes across his desk.

Except that's not the question, and you basically posted a willful distraction of point in order to instigate ideological ranting.

How many AWBs has the president signed? Zero, from what I can tell, although Chicago should be nuked from orbit.
How many AWBs has Romney signed? One, and Mass should be nuked from orbit.

Or does track record of verifiable action have less value than bogeyman stories of what *may* come to pass?

Except that's not the question, and you basically posted a willful distraction of point in order to instigate ideological ranting.

How many AWBs has the president signed? Zero, from what I can tell, although Chicago should be nuked from orbit.

Or does track record of verifiable action have less value than bogeyman stories of what *may* come to pass?

I know I did... Sucks when a slightly right of center type (like myself) uses the same tactics as libbies to torpedo your guy with "larger issues" besides "gun issues", huh? I'm more worried about the financial abyss we're ACCLERATING towards, I'm more concerned about invasive government, and a purposely planned collapse that will make your point moot, as you get steam rolled by the ensuing events that will surely occur and you catch a few of those 450MILLION rounds of .40S&W DHS has ordered... But hey, maybe you'll have your shooter in your hand if/when you do... Hence my "torpedo statement".

Go on, vote your way... You'll be fine. ;)

I haven't seen use of solid logic here in a while.

how can you compare voting records when all b whoinsane ever did was vote present.

I'm sorry, still trying to figure out your first post.

Who hasn't seen an awb he didn't like?

I wonder who hasn't got a voting record because they were voting present but were you have been attacking someone on how he voted if you can't figure that out this is a wasted conversation

No, you're just unintelligible. Until someone is kind enough to translate that for me, I can't help you.

He is saying you can't predict what anybody would do in the future based on circumstances at that time solely on something that happened in the past perhaps under different circumstances. So I guess based on that logic Obama is a better choice than Romney - we have already seen Obama being president and doing nothing to restrict guns, but we have no clue what would Romney (Jesus) do...

ok, thank you. I can work with that.

Simply stated, you can predict future performance based on track record. We do it all the time not just in my field of business, but in interactions with people. (Oh that cousin who keeps getting high and getting in trouble with cops? Isn't going to change things any time soon.)

Based on that logic though, you're right, out of the two populist options, Obama would be better than Romney. Still doesn't make him a good choice, but as far as healthcare platform and 2A performance, he is. (Before I hear the teeth gnashing, Romneycare has failed, sadly Obamacare is a variation on it, but seems marginally more logical and less controlled to promote oligopolistic price collusion.)

Absolutely, I think that's where the bigger danger is. The figurehead, we know what they'll do. Bobblehead about and sign anything in front of them. The real danger is the chuckleheads in congress that are for sale to the highest bidder.

we have already seen Obama being president and doing nothing to restrict guns, but we have no clue what would Romney (Jesus) do...
Except facilitate the deaths of a few Americans and hundreds of Mexicans in his efforts to garner support for another AWB.
From Ciudad Juarez to Chicago this president and his DOJ have been putting their anti-2ndA agenda before the lives of innocent Americans and Mexicans, as well as law enforcement agents hired to keep our liberties secure.

He and those that support his agenda have surrendered to moral bankruptcy.

So in his efforts to diminish the truth, he attacks Romney.
Just like you guys do.

Cuz he's got nothin'.
And neither do you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads