JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doubt it. Too confrontational, risky, and inefficient. Instead, they will make a law and have YOU voluntarily surrender your stuff by a certain deadline. Most law-abiding citizen will comply. Anyone else, after the deadline, is a felon.

How's it going in Connecticut? Didn't they make a law requiring you register your guns or face felony charges? Are most complying? And this is just registering them, not surrendering them.

How's it going in Connecticut? Didn't they make a law requiring you register your guns or face felony charges? Are most complying? And this is just registering them, not surrendering them.
I don't know. How is it going? In Australia, I think that's how they did it.

I think that it's going the way it is because gun owners in CT know that after registration comes confiscation, especially in a communist state like CT.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top