JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doubt it. Too confrontational, risky, and inefficient. Instead, they will make a law and have YOU voluntarily surrender your stuff by a certain deadline. Most law-abiding citizen will comply. Anyone else, after the deadline, is a felon.

How's it going in Connecticut? Didn't they make a law requiring you register your guns or face felony charges? Are most complying? And this is just registering them, not surrendering them.

How's it going in Connecticut? Didn't they make a law requiring you register your guns or face felony charges? Are most complying? And this is just registering them, not surrendering them.
I don't know. How is it going? In Australia, I think that's how they did it.

I think that it's going the way it is because gun owners in CT know that after registration comes confiscation, especially in a communist state like CT.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top