JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This thread is another sad reminder of how few pay any attention to what is going on in the real world. Pretending that they will not come after guns using this means people have to be wanting to remain deluded. Courts have for a long time ignored what the Constitution says. Black robes just say laws mean what they say it means. Most seem to work real hard to forget this started with 2 weeks to flatten the curve. So many lined up to say take my rights, just promise to take care of me. Well voters do get what they ask for. So as they come for guns those who really think the courts are going to save them? Sure, I have a bridge deal for you. :s0092:

No, what comes out of his mouth is absolutely not "pure AOC". Besides AOC is just pandering as well. She could have withheld a vote to really hold her position on "Medicare for all" but stayed silent instead. AOC is a bubbleguming moron. Please go look at her voting record. She is nothing more than a mouth spewing crap to her fan base. That woman will never enact any real change.
Agree to disagree. The man said -- with a straight face -- that white supremacy is the biggest threat we face as a nation. YMMV.

BUT - the minute he refers to a woman as a 'menstruating person,' you owe me a Diet Coke. 😎

Whole hell of a lot of gun owners supported him. Hope they still just love what they voted for. After all we got rid of the mean tweets, great economy, cheap gas, cheap ammo, freedom. Yep it was worth it to not get the mean tweets alright. We really do get the government we deserve. :(
Asking out of genuine curiosity: Do you have a source for that? About the number of gun owners who voted for Sniffy McFingers? Thanks...

Serious question for those that are unvaccinated: What would it take for you to change your opinion on not getting vaccinated? How many of you have 0 vaccinations throughout your entire life? What do you think about forced polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines to attend school?
My health is my business. So is my vax status. I think the vaccine is wonderful for people who need it.

Asking out of genuine curiosity: Do you have a source for that? About the number of gun owners who voted for Sniffy McFingers? Thanks...
If you were a member here during the Trump years you would have seen daily barrage of members here who HATED him and made clear they wanted him to lose. This group is just a sliver of the voting public but shows why we have this mess. A LOT of the people who daily said Trump was the worst thing to ever come along have now gone silent of course. In almost all elections you have two choices. Many gun owners love to tell anyone who will listen that they are too righteous to vote for people who are not perfect. So they sit out elections, or throw their vote away. Those who do this helped the person who won, whether they voted for them or not. You will still see a lot of people here try to tell anyone who will listen to them that elections are a waste of time and are all fraud. Everyone who sat out the last election helped Joe win. So hope they enjoy what they got. Facts are a tough thing for many :s0092:
The reason this state and OR have the Governors they have is gun owners helped them win. Many of them proudly tell anyone they would NOT vote for the alternative who was running as they were not good enough. So again, hope they are enjoying Kate and Jay. They did help them both win.

Last Edited:
Biden said 'you can't legislate by executive order unless you're a dictator'

Apparently Biden is a dictator

not-bad.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Dictator of the peanut farm. The king of back dooring his was yes a mentor to many. I still will not buy his bs bad investment like enron

Agree to disagree. The man said -- with a straight face -- that white supremacy is the biggest threat we face as a nation. YMMV.

BUT - the minute he refers to a woman as a 'menstruating person,' you owe me a Diet Coke. 😎
In the words of the great Bill Burr, "hey fair enough. Fair enough."

honestly I bet you and I would get along just fine. At least we can agree to disagree.

If you were a member here during the Trump years you would have seen daily barrage of members here who HATED him and made clear they wanted him to lose. This group is just a sliver of the voting public but shows why we have this mess. A LOT of the people who daily said Trump was the worst thing to ever come along have no gone silent of course. In almost all elections you have two choices. Many gun owners love to tell anyone who will listen that they are too righteous to vote for people who are not perfect. So they sit out elections, or throw there vote away. Those who do this helped the person who won, whether they voted for them or not. You will still see a lot of people here try to tell anyone who will listen to them that elections are a waste of time and are all fraud. Everyone who sat out the last election helped Joe win. So hope they enjoy what they got. Facts are a tough thing for many :s0092:
The reason this state and OR have the Governors they have is gun owners helped them win. Many of them proudly tell anyone they would NOT vote for the alternative who was running as they were not good enough. So again, hope they are enjoying Kate and Jay. They did help them both win.
Ok. I guess I have a hard time imagining all but a small cadre of extreme TDS-affected gun owners voting against their own interests WRT 2A. But, we get the government we deserve. Except in Oregon as one party has figured out how to contrive a supermajority through mail-in voting...

"85% of people who used a .44 Magnum to defend themselves from grizzly bears were not mauled. This proves definitively that the .44 Magnum cartridge does not work against grizzly bears." When going into grizzly country, I'd still take that .44 over a sharp stick.

My wife was a breakthrough covid case and was seriously sick for two weeks. I'm not saying the vaccine is perfect, or even that you should get it; that's for you to decide. I don't even know about side effects and all that. I'm certainly not saying it's 100% effective.

I'm just saying that the categorical statement that "It doesn't work" is statistically and demonstrably incorrect.

If you were a member here during the Trump years you would have seen daily barrage of members here who HATED him and made clear they wanted him to lose. This group is just a sliver of the voting public but shows why we have this mess. A LOT of the people who daily said Trump was the worst thing to ever come along have no gone silent of course. In almost all elections you have two choices. Many gun owners love to tell anyone who will listen that they are too righteous to vote for people who are not perfect. So they sit out elections, or throw there vote away. Those who do this helped the person who won, whether they voted for them or not. You will still see a lot of people here try to tell anyone who will listen to them that elections are a waste of time and are all fraud. Everyone who sat out the last election helped Joe win. So hope they enjoy what they got. Facts are a tough thing for many :s0092:
Absolutely true. A LOT of gun owners vote (D) and justify it any way they can. I've seen it many, many times among people I know. They tend to stay pretty quite when their glorious (D) leaders start preaching gun control. My favorite argument is when they tell me that it's the (R) party who is actually for gun control- "look at Bush, and Reagan, and Trump" etc...

My reply to that has become, "Well, let's take a look at the gun laws on the books in Blue states vs. red states". That tends to silence that absurd argument in a hurry. (Not that the (R)s are perfect, by any imagination)

By the way, Biden is a hard-core gun control guy, always has been. I remember him from back when I was first into guns, over 30 years ago. As I recall, he wanted to ban handguns back then.

"85% of people who used a .44 Magnum to defend themselves from grizzly bears were not mauled. This proves definitively that the .44 Magnum cartridge does not work against grizzly bears." When going into grizzly country, I'd still take that .44 over a sharp stick.

My wife was a breakthrough covid case and was seriously sick for two weeks. I'm not saying the vaccine is perfect, or even that you should get it; that's for you to decide. I don't even know about side effects and all that. I'm certainly not saying it's 100% effective.

I'm just saying that the categorical statement that "It doesn't work" is statistically and demonstrably incorrect.

Absolutely true. A LOT of gun owners vote (D) and justify it any way they can. I've seen it many, many times among people I know. They tend to stay pretty quite when their glorious (D) leaders start preaching gun control. My favorite argument is when they tell me that it's the (R) party who is actually for gun control- "look at Bush, and Reagan, and Trump" etc...

My reply to that has become, "Well, let's take a look at the gun laws on the books in Blue states vs. red states". That tends to silence that absurd argument in a hurry. (Not that the (R)s are perfect, by any imagination)

By the way, Biden is a hard-core gun control guy, always has been. I remember him from back when I was first into guns, over 30 years ago. As I recall, he wanted to ban handguns back then.
Not to mention that doddering fool actually advised Americans to commit felonies by shooting through the door with a shotgun.

Ok. I guess I have a hard time imagining all but a small cadre of extreme TDS-affected gun owners voting against their own interests WRT 2A.
I dont. Trump was an bubblegum, he lost the election because he was an bubblegum and an embarrassment to todays conservativism. I also know plenty of TDS liberal voting gun owners that would never vote for Trump. Also the last year saw thousands of brand new gun owners (that overwhelmed supply and demand...) and I doubt they voted for Trump. Most all of these new or liberal gun owners are blind to Bidens agenda to prohibit modern self defense guns. Politics aside, a lot of gun owners vote blue, a lot...

For those saying restrictive GC could never happen through regulatory shenanigans, how many thought 20 months ago we would be at this point? Incrementalism.

And yes, it is blatantly unconstitutional, just like a whole slew of other laws and regulations currently law of the land. Sorry if I'm not overly confident in the correct outcome.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top