JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The question is, are we a free country or not? Rather than dictate what people have to do, why not take some personal responsibility to avoid getting sick? People are talking about denying medical care to people that are unvaccinated. What difference does it make if you're treating a covid positive person who is vaccinated or not?

If we do that, we need to deny medical care to people who make personal choices that result in a far greater burden on the healthcare system. Type 2 diabetics, congestive heart failure or stroke for anyone with a BMI over 20, smokers, drinkers, fast drivers, etc.
Let's not forget all those substance abusers out there too…

Another thing I need to clear up: I am absolutely opposed to forced vaccinations. I believe that the rewards of being vaccinated outweigh the risks, but forced vaccinations will be deemed unconstitutional. I honestly believe we will see this decision be challenged in the Supreme Court.

I need to make this clear before people get the wrong impression of me. I believe Joe Biden is inept. He clearly has dementia. I didn't vote for the guy, nor would I ever consider voting for him. But this idea that he will take our right to own a firearm is absolutely insane. Biden is about as conservative as a Democrat can be without being called a republican. This idea that he is some radical leftist is absolutely laughable. Anyone who says this has not followed that morons career or voting record.
But he's not in charge, he keeps saying so in front of the cameras and while addressing AmeriKa.

I need to make this clear before people get the wrong impression of me. I believe Joe Biden is inept. He clearly has dementia. I didn't vote for the guy, nor would I ever consider voting for him. But this idea that he will take our right to own a firearm is absolutely insane. Biden is about as conservative as a Democrat can be without being called a republican. This idea that he is some radical leftist is absolutely laughable. Anyone who says this has not followed that morons career or voting record.
Problem is he reads the wokeabiluary word-for-word off the prompter... Including stage direction. LOL.

Serious question for those that are unvaccinated: What would it take for you to change your opinion on not getting vaccinated? How many of you have 0 vaccinations throughout your entire life? What do you think about forced polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines to attend school?

Assuming he's calling the shots right now.

The question is, are we a free country or not? Rather than dictate what people have to do, why not take some personal responsibility to avoid getting sick? People are talking about denying medical care to people that are unvaccinated. What difference does it make if you're treating a covid positive person who is vaccinated or not?

If we do that, we need to deny medical care to people who make personal choices that result in a far greater burden on the healthcare system. Type 2 diabetics, congestive heart failure or stroke for anyone with a BMI over 20, smokers, drinkers, fast drivers, etc.
Oh, and anyone shot with a gun (which mere citizens shouldn't have) shouldn't be given medical treatment... :s0003:

Which president hasn't pandered to "their party"?
My point is you stated he is "as conservative as a Donk can be." Yet what comes out of his mouth is pure AOC - because that's what they write for him. I mean he told us the most lethal threat facing the republic is... Al-Qaeda? Chinese viruses? Russian cyberwarfare? No... wait for it... WHITE SUPREMACY.

Last Edited:
In the mean time he threatens the lives and livelihood of 80 million Americans if they don't get the jab. Tyrants don't care about laws, just outcome. How many are getting the jab now because they are forced to or lose the job and health insurance.

Whats the outcome of force?

Of course I can't post it...
When the rule of law is supplanted by the rule of men.

Serious question for those that are unvaccinated: What would it take for you to change your opinion on not getting vaccinated? How many of you have 0 vaccinations throughout your entire life? What do you think about forced polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines to attend school?
This is why I got it. I work in law enforcement and have contact with people all day long. I'm responsible for the health of anyone who earns their way into my custody. When the vaccine first became available, we weren't on the list to get it. The people in our custody, who we are responsible for, weren't getting it.

BUT, we found out that administration was going to get it. We made a stink that these REMFs were working from home and were going to get vaccines before line staff and detainees. So, admin caved and said they'd give up their doses if people really wanted it.

I only got it to deny some admin fat cat from getting it. Didn't age well, but it made me happy at the time.

My point is you stated he is "as conservative as a Donk can be." Yet what comes out of his mouth is pure AOC - because that's what they write for him. I mean he told us the most lethal threat facing the republic is... Al-Qaeda? Chinese viruses? Russian cyber
No, what comes out of his mouth is absolutely not "pure AOC". Besides AOC is just pandering as well. She could have withheld a vote to really hold her position on "Medicare for all" but stayed silent instead. AOC is a bubbleguming moron. Please go look at her voting record. She is nothing more than a mouth spewing crap to her fan base. That woman will never enact any real change.

I had Covid. All data shows I'm at least, if not more protected as someone who got the vaccine. Not sure why TPTB won't acknowledge that. I'm not going to take a medicine I probably don't need because dementia Joe's "patience is wearing thin".

How can you say that Biden has done ANYTHING conservative since coming into office? He's destroying jobs—American Pipeline…hello! (Better to pump, transport, ship, refine and sell oil from the Middle East for the environment than it is to process it here in our country in a clean, safe, way???). He's demolishing the nuclear family, encouraging transgender agendas, CRT, and destroying law and order. There's punishment for some horn wearing yahoo's in the Capitol, but arsonists, rock throwing, vandalizing, murdering, destruction of property, police, and innocent Americans is okay if it's in the name of BLM, Antifa or even NOW the Takiban!!?? He's spending more money than ever to destroy American industry and replace it with an infrastructure of Federal "beaurocracy". If you think that creating BIG GOVT is conservative, you're whacked! If you think the BIG govt is going to provide us all heat, electricity, food, healthcare? Uncle Sam's got your back!!! Don't need to do it yourself, successfully, and feel good about it, just let the govt do it for you ??. He's destroying capitalism in 8 months and you call him conservative? Man, stop smoking the stuff and wake up before you wake up in a bread line with no guns to fight for crumbs with.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads