JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I find it ironic that we went from one extreme to another, in a way. Biden is handled like a puppet, but one of Trump's problems was that he refused to be handled, when there were times that it would have been in his own best interest. Everyone I know kept asking why someone wouldn't take his phone away. Why? He was the boss and he wouldn't be handled. Pride goes before a fall…

Regarding vaccination mandates- I'm generally pro-vaccine too, but am absolutely opposed to forcing anyone else to put something in their own body against their will, out of principle.

I don't know all the science or numbers behind it, but as far as mutations in the unvaccinated, there are literally billions of unvaccinated in third-world countries who simply don't have access to vaccine. Unfortunately the virus is free to run rampant and mutate among them. :(

I had Covid. All data shows I'm at least, if not more protected as someone who got the vaccine. Not sure why TPTB won't acknowledge that. I'm not going to take a medicine I probably don't need because dementia Joe's "patience is wearing thin".
I agree, you really shouldn't have to be vaccinated. I agree that the data is pretty clear on that.

No, he can't. This is a public health crisis. The courts would block him from taking guns, because it's unconstitutional.
These people are great at spinning everything. Gun violence IS a public health crisis to them:

[h3][/h3]

The CDC's plan

In April, President Joe Biden said the country was facing "a gun violence public health epidemic,"

Serious question for those that are unvaccinated: What would it take for you to change your opinion on not getting vaccinated? How many of you have 0 vaccinations throughout your entire life? What do you think about forced polio, MMR, and hepatitis vaccines to attend school?
Those you mention are vaccines. This jab is not.

If this jab is a vaccine that works, why doesn't it work?

So what has he done so far? Has there been anything significant enough to be challenged by the Supreme Court? This reminds me of the last four years where people were freaking out. I don't think most people understand how the federal government works. The president isn't a supreme ruler. We have a system of checks and balances. It's why we have 3 different branches of the government.
He got b--ch-slapped on the eviction moratorium then went back and did it anyway...

These people are great at spinning everything. Gun violence IS a public health crisis to them:

[h3][/h3]

The CDC's plan

In April, President Joe Biden said the country was facing "a gun violence public health epidemic,"
It's getting exhausting saying it, but bears repeating again. Our country is run on a system of checks and balances. We will see this go to the Supreme Court.

Look, if you can't understand the statistics that show the efficacy of the Covid vaccines, I can't help you. What do you mean "why doesn't it work?" Do you not see the overwhelming data that shows it works? You know that people who have been vaccinated against the measles, have still gotten measles, right?

I've seen no credible evidence that it doesn't work. Who's saying it doesn't?

I've seen plenty of evidence that it's not as effective as hoped, but "mostly effective" is not the same as "doesn't work".

I've seen no credible evidence that it doesn't work. Who's saying it doesn't?

I've seen plenty of evidence that it's not as effective as hoped, but "mostly effective" is not the same as "doesn't work".
I mean, at this point, I don't think we are going to ever be able to get that through to some of these people.

You might be the last person in America that still thinks we have actual "Checks" to the "Balances". What we have for a Government is mearly a shadow of what it was setup as. Politicians will do whatever they want without fear of public reprisal. IF something goes to court, it will take years to be heard and judged on, but by then the herd has been told that's just the new norm, legal or not.

98% of the people currently in the hospital(and those that have recently passed on) with C19 are are(were) unvaccinated.

Any more questions about the jab not working Chief?

No, he can't. This is a public health crisis. The courts would block him from taking guns, because it's unconstitutional.
Everything can be made to be a public health crisis. Climate change dictates will soon have you never being able to leave your concrete cubicle etc. etc. O snap.

I wish it all added up.

"Get vaccinated, you're killing us all!"

"But if the vaccine worked, wouldn't just the unvaccinated people die?"
But look at who is fighting the vax
Working people! aka Taxpayers.
Biden is worried!
Can't have your meal tickets dying off. Who's going to pay for CRT training, provide money for welfare and student loan relief and 3.5 trillion for "infrastructure?"
Can't have your golden goose killed off, can you?

You are right Biden is not going to take your guns that is why he is trying to have the AFT do it by changing the rules on what a receiver is and how arm braces are stocks on SBRs after 8 years of telling folks they were not and you could shoulder them but then not, but then you can again.

That's why Bidens first choice for AFT director worked for some of the biggest ANTI GUN groups in the US and stated he would, if he could, ban the AR and guns like them, Biden did not choose him because he was a well-rounded person with a neutral attitude on guns. HE WAS ANTI GUN! Thank god he is out for now.

That's why Bidens having his appointed CDC director claiming the US gun problem is a health crisis and data needs to be collected so they can bypass congress to have the CDC ban guns for our safety.

O yea when Biden could no longer re-instate the housing mandate to stop evictions, so he had the CDC director do it as a part of the pandemic health crises which in this case the supreme court shot down. It only by-passed congress you know the ones who are supposedly, the ones who pass LAWS and not the CDC director.

Biden has no problem mandating something weather illegal or not, by making it law until the courts hear it, but in the meantime, you become a felon or have to get vaccinated then if the courts say it was illegal then O well sorry about your guns you gave up or the vaccine you got.

O ya, my brother, sister in-law and nephew all just got covid over the weekend and all are fully vaccinated and my nephew ended up in the hospital for 8 hours before they released him with an inhaler and several shots to open his air ways. Break through cases are very much on the rise and much higher than being reported because it does not fit the agenda.

Edit spelling

Last Edited:
I agree, you really shouldn't have to be vaccinated. I agree that the data is pretty clear on that.
No, the data suggests that the protections from the jab last a longer duration than a person that has contracted C-19. More importantly of note is that neither offers long-term protections against C-19.

A long-time friend of mine(vocal C-19 anti-vaxxer) is still in the hospital recovering with tubes sticking into his chest; after both of his lungs collapsed due to complications from C-19.

He almost died.

His most recent words: "Do whatever works. This is no joke."

98% of the people currently in the hospital(and those that have recently passed on) with C19 are are(were) unvaccinated.

...O ya, my brother, sister in-law and nephew all just got covid over the weekend and all are fully vaccinated and my nephew ended up in the hospital for 8 hours before they released him with an inhaler and several shots to open his air ways. Break through cases are very much on the rise and much higher than being reported because it does not fit the agenda.

Not really...

No, the data suggests that the protections from the jab last a longer duration than a person that has contracted C-19. More importantly of note is that neither offers long-term protections against C-19.

A long-time friend of mine(vocal C-19 anti-vaxxer) is still in the hospital recovering with tubes sticking into his chest; after both of his lungs collapsed due to complications from C-19.

He almost died.

His most recent words: "Do whatever works. This is no joke."
The last article I read on this subject was saying natural antibodies were 6-12x stronger than the vaccine. I don't remember what the duration of the protections were. I'll look into what you're saying. Thanks for the new info.

Why I am not going to get the shot well first, according to MY DOCTOR and not some doctor who has never met me or even knows I exist tells me it could very well KILL me. Second, I have already had covid and my doctor has had me do several covid ANTI BODY test and currently my anti body count is higher than the vaccinated folks he has tested.

So, are these good enough reason for you, or do you feel like folks like me should be bullied some more for not getting it so you feel safer.

There are lots of reasons some folks do not get the shot but what I want to know is what make vaccinated folks feel they can make judgment when you do not know their reasoning and you really do not care to find out!

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads