JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a novelty... Not much personal interest except for the curiosity factor.

Would much rather have a PPK/s or Astra Constable II in .380...

Those Astra's are neat-o. I was very tempted to go with one whilst looking for my PPK, but eventually went with the stainless model shown above.

Seems impractical in comparison to a regular carry gun. Just the fact you have to unfold it seems too risky to me as a carry option.

That's why I wouldn't buy one, save for shear curiosity. The whole point of the gun is deep concealment without being deeply concealed. Impractical? Maybe. But if you're in a spot where a gun in a holster just isn't practical, and you don't mind that you have to open the thing up to use it, I imagine it will fit the bill for some folks.

What I do like about the idea, is it's just another F you to the anti's. I love to see new innovation in firearms tech, so long as it's beneficial tech and not the stupid anti-gun crap like fingerprint readers.

At first I really did not like this gun or the idea of it , but after further thinking...

A gun like this could be useful in a situation where :
The carry of a more conventional firearm due to jobsite "concerns" , is problematic , but you still want to protect yourself or those in your care....used as a "last line of defense" so to speak.
Andy

At first I really did not like this gun or the idea of it but after further thinking...

A gun like this could be useful in a situation where :
The carry of a more conventional firearm due to jobsite "concerns" , is problematic , but you still want to protect yourself or those in your care....used as a "last line of defense" so to speak.
Andy

That's a good point Andy. Considering there are some places you can't easily carry, this may be a kind of last-ditch solution. Of course, if someone were to carry one of these, you'd want to practice drawing and opening the gun to firing position, extensively, to make sure you can deploy it quickly, safely and accurately, should it ever be needed.

I appreciate ultra-deep concealment, and perhaps for some this would work. Seems like it's only purpose would be a last ditch effort, so to the manipulation necessary to get it into battery.

For me personally, I let a Taurus TCP-738 full that role. Rides nicely in a coin pocket or rear pocket of the good ole Kirkland jeans...

I just took a 'selfie' of my own azz - if you didn't know what this was what would you think it is?
IMG_1158[1].JPG

I'm a gun guy, I know what it is. Small 5 shot .38 or something similar.
And you are right - as most on this forum would guess also - but I guarantee many never even question the black protrusion from my right back pocket which is five shots of fire breathing .38 from the finest snub ever made - the J -frame Smith - in this case a Mod 60 - and it comes out of my pocket quickly and easily with no folding or configuring necessary.....
60.JPG

And you are right - as most on this forum would guess also - but I guarantee many never even question the black protrusion from my right back pocket which is five shots of fire breathing .38 from the finest snub ever made - the J -frame Smith - in this case a Mod 60 - and it comes out of my pocket quickly and easily with no folding or configuring necessary.....
View attachment 484102

Oh I feel you man. I'm just saying, it's not completely camouflaged and anyone who knows guns will know what it is instantly. The ideal conceal does a GREAT job of camouflage. I'll give it that all day long.

View attachment 484102

And your picture with your finger resting on the trigger makes me feel like crying in my safe space. Kinda like taking an AR pic with the safety switch on fire. :rolleyes::D

Not really. :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top