JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everything I'm never going to use. Then restrict app permissions to only when in use. Also remove location data when taking pictures. Every update I get phone games uploaded without wanting them. Delete

On Android, for bloatware you cant uninstall some you can "freeze" them. Delete all cached info first, and the app will no longer operate until you unfreeze it.

These Linux phones mentioned above, will those work with any carrier like Verizon?

I have to go into each app and clear the cache. No main way to do it like Apple. Verizon has a notification that tells me when I get too much cache use. Usually Google using it

Root the phone then flash a clean version of Android on it. There will be no junkware unless you install it.

I used to be a Google ecosystem fan but I have been increasingly disappointed in their heavy handed tactics the last few years.

Root the phone then flash a clean version of Android on it. There will be no junkware unless you install it.

I used to be a Google ecosystem fan but I have been increasingly disappointed in their heavy handed tactics the last few years.

I can't help but notice that you express your growing distain for Google, and yet supply us with a link to Google, complete with a tracking information string longer than the actual URL. This is all you needed:

and this search works pretty well too:

Just sayin'. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews