JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok - another take on these 'concept' folding guns - people NEVER miss a chance to lambaste someone for carrying a semi auto empty chamber but then you look at what it takes to deploy these folding things - I'll take a 'practiced' rack of the slide over fumbling with these any day.

Ok - another take on these 'concept' folding guns - people NEVER miss a chance to lambaste someone for carrying a semi auto empty chamber but then you look at what it takes to deploy these folding things - I'll take a 'practiced' rack of the slide over fumbling with these any day.

When I'm home I still carry, but Israeli style because my wife prefers it. I don't care what others say about it.

my Walther PPK/S.
I'm really liking the PPK/S I just picked up. Had been looking for holsters, and thought I'd try my P7 holster. Bingo!
20180817_214633.jpg

I have actually went to work with this in my back pocket and no one has mentioned it - but we ARE a gun friendly biz with many CCing so maybe the rest of the crew just thought nothing of it.
Upon completing the PPK transaction, I was asked, "do you want to wrap it in anything?" I replied "nah" as I slipped into the front pocket of my Carrhart shorts. Then went off to Cabelas to get some ammo, loaded up, and then into New Seasons market.
Suck-it, Leftists !!

I'm really liking the PPK/S I just picked up. Had been looking for holsters, and thought I'd try my P7 holster. Bingo!
View attachment 489628

Upon completing the PPK transaction, I was asked, "do you want to wrap it in anything?" I replied "nah" as I slipped into the front pocket of my Carrhart shorts. Then went off to Cabelas to get some ammo, loaded up, and then into New Seasons market.
Suck-it, Leftists !!
New Seasons, Whole Foods, Costco, Top Golf...

If they're not wanding or running metal detectors, I'm carrying...

and thought I'd try my P7 holster. Bingo!
I like it! It's always nice to find something to repurpose for another use. I discovered an 'old' holster for a mod 39 Smith fit my CZ 75 nearly perfectly - and even better after after a soaking and drying with the gun in it - in a plastic bag of course! I eliminated the belt loop snap strap at the bottom by securing the flap with Chicago screws. Unfortunately after installing the taller LPA sights I lost some of the 'nice fit' but I am going to make a wood form and try a wet soak to stretch it to clear this taller sights a bit. I still need to add a top retention strap also.
IMG_1027.JPG

Last Edited:
When the gun unfolds, its grip opens up which is used to fire two rounds of .380 ammunition. To fire the bullet, the gun is not required to cock up either.

:rolleyes:
Evidently the blog writer isn't an English major, or firearms owner.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top