JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found that between shooting a partial box on range days, having old "carry" ammo around, and then the misc rounds that find their way into drawers, I needed an inexpensive (free) shortage container for ammo..

It dawned on me while going through the recycling.. Peanut butter jars, plastic drink mix jars, mayo jars are all perfect! I rescued 2 power-aid mix containers, wrote on them with grease pencil, added a couple of silica moisture absorbing packs, and violá!
image.jpg They held #150 .45 ACP rounds, and #250 9mm rounds, I'll bet they hold 200 .40 S&W rounds..
image.jpg Silica packs were the wife's idea..
Quick, simple, and best of all FREE!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I do the same with those Costco cashew & peanut containers as they are large enough to hold small high end wood cutoffs for future projects in the past.
But since I have ventured into the reloading field they hold quite a bit of brass too.:cool:

..."for future projects in the past". o_O

So, you have a Deloran that'll actually hit 80-mph, huh? :D

Twist my words and ye shall find the wrath....... :eek::eek::eek:
yeah back in the day when I was a saw dust makin fanatic and pack rat of wood, it was friggin everywhere.
I have since morphed into a many things since I have been forced into early retirement....
need I say more....

And yeah, in the past they did call me Rev. Jim...o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I have the clear 1 gal containers w/handle that bulk snacks come in, they are life savers.
They hold 10 bxs of 22LR or 223.
I would like to find a replacement for 30 cal ammo cans

I have the clear 1 gal containers w/handle that bulk snacks come in, they are life savers.
They hold 10 bxs of 22LR or 223.
I would like to find a replacement for 30 cal ammo cans

.50cal ammo cans?o_O

I store those pesky loose rounds and partial boxes in zip lock bags and keep them in a .50cal can.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top