JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found that between shooting a partial box on range days, having old "carry" ammo around, and then the misc rounds that find their way into drawers, I needed an inexpensive (free) shortage container for ammo..

It dawned on me while going through the recycling.. Peanut butter jars, plastic drink mix jars, mayo jars are all perfect! I rescued 2 power-aid mix containers, wrote on them with grease pencil, added a couple of silica moisture absorbing packs, and violá!
image.jpg They held #150 .45 ACP rounds, and #250 9mm rounds, I'll bet they hold 200 .40 S&W rounds..
image.jpg Silica packs were the wife's idea..
Quick, simple, and best of all FREE!

image.jpg

image.jpg

I do the same with those Costco cashew & peanut containers as they are large enough to hold small high end wood cutoffs for future projects in the past.
But since I have ventured into the reloading field they hold quite a bit of brass too.:cool:

..."for future projects in the past". o_O

So, you have a Deloran that'll actually hit 80-mph, huh? :D

Twist my words and ye shall find the wrath....... :eek::eek::eek:
yeah back in the day when I was a saw dust makin fanatic and pack rat of wood, it was friggin everywhere.
I have since morphed into a many things since I have been forced into early retirement....
need I say more....

And yeah, in the past they did call me Rev. Jim...o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I have the clear 1 gal containers w/handle that bulk snacks come in, they are life savers.
They hold 10 bxs of 22LR or 223.
I would like to find a replacement for 30 cal ammo cans

I have the clear 1 gal containers w/handle that bulk snacks come in, they are life savers.
They hold 10 bxs of 22LR or 223.
I would like to find a replacement for 30 cal ammo cans

.50cal ammo cans?o_O

I store those pesky loose rounds and partial boxes in zip lock bags and keep them in a .50cal can.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top