JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Plus 1 on the 1.5". Interested on the Black on Black. Price and availability. Was curious on the thickness of the belt vs a leather. Will your belt slip into khaki's, slacks, belt loops etc? Thanks.

Plus 1 on the 1.5". Interested on the Black on Black. Price and availability. Was curious on the thickness of the belt vs a leather. Will your belt slip into khaki's, slacks, belt loops etc? Thanks.

Very good question. These are about the same thickness of my 1.75" belts which is .095 per layer.

The belts are constructed of two layers in the main body so approximately 0.19" thickness. Where the loose end of the strap Velcro's on obviously it will be thicker doe to the 3 layers + velcro. But unless you carry right side appendix this shouldn't be a problem. If you do, you can easily switch the free end side to the left side. The only problems I could see would be if you for some reason carrier on both sides in appendix carry.

I would categorize these belts as thinner than most true leather gun belts, which is actually something I like a lot about them. They will fit through the vast majority of holsters, pouches, etc.

Unfortunately they will not slide through standard belts loops. As far as I know only the 1" buckle is capable of that, and even that is a tight fit. I suggest going the standard route of removing the buckle.

Thanks for your questions, I am sure other people were wondering similar things as well. Let me know if there is anything else you may want to know.

Thanks guys, will post pics as soon as I can. I just ordered 500 yards of the webbing.

please put me down for one, whenever I may be able to avail your such highly recommended product. As of right now, I am the last person in line. Do have an idea how long it will be before I am able to wear such a fine belt? Oh, I will feel like the belle of the ball!

so i got the webbing in yesterday, just waiting on the 1.5" buckles now. I should have some pictures up sometime mid week. I am thinking the buckles will be here on wednesday. in the mean time I am working on practicing on the 1.5" belt webbing.

The 1.5" scuba webbing is really stiff. I got some that is a little bit thinner than what I have seen in some other belts so that is doesn't become too thick for holsters and mag pouches. I think i mentioned earlier it was about the same thickness as the 1.75" and after measuring it I have found that to be true.

Hey guys sorry it has been so long since I posted. I got the webbing in a long time ago but it has now been 15 days waiting on the shipping and it is slow going.

Still planning to get pictures up asap as the tracking says the buckles are now in chicago. It has been a drag waiting for these.

Don't mean to leave the thread hanging.

Sheesh, talk about the worst shipping experience of my life. It took a total of 20 Days and that is aside from all of the run around and excuses I got while trying to track down my package. Sorry it took so long to get these pictures up. I was just sort of stranded having everything except the buckles.

But finally the 1.5" buckles came in and I quickly whipped up two belts one of which is going to a guy I met at my LGS. Colors are Black and Coyote.

Enjoy, hope you guys like the 1.5" Cobra Belts!

4t7vaq.jpg

2mdqul0.jpg

Color Combos

2n68c9h.jpg

If you drop it like this it will bounce up off of the table like a spring.

zn6ia9.jpg

6ibqjs.jpg

a little tough to get through jeans, but no problems with my Carhartt pants. probably no problem with my Daluth fire hose pants either. I like the 1.5 so far.

a little tough to get through jeans, but no problems with my Carhartt pants. probably no problem with my Daluth fire hose pants either. I like the 1.5 so far.
I was thinking about these for my EDC belt, but I wear jeans a lot. So now I am worried about the "tight" fit thru the belt loops.

I was thinking about these for my EDC belt, but I wear jeans a lot. So now I am worried about the "tight" fit thru the belt loops.

Is it a tight fit through the belt loops with the buckle off? Or when you stuff it through with the buckle still on?

It fits in my jeans pretty good with the buckle off, but maybe its because I wear levi's?

hey bro i just made an account to say thanks for the 29" belt, it is seriously the best gun belt i've had so far. it's rigid as hell and isn't uncomfortable to wear while carrying on a daily basis with my skinny jeans and stuff. i'll run this through an IDPA course with all my paddle crap on it soon and let you know how it holds up, but i doubt it will be anything bad.

do you have plans to make any rigger's belts with D-loops on them anytime soon?

hey bro i just made an account to say thanks for the 29" belt, it is seriously the best gun belt i've had so far. it's rigid as hell and isn't uncomfortable to wear while carrying on a daily basis with my skinny jeans and stuff. i'll run this through an IDPA course with all my paddle crap on it soon and let you know how it holds up, but i doubt it will be anything bad.

do you have plans to make any rigger's belts with D-loops on them anytime soon?

Hey man glad you signed up on the from. Happy to hear your belt is working for you.

I do make the belts with d rings, just don't have any pictures yet. I will probably make up some samples sometime soon.

You can check back here for pictures and stuff.

Thanks!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top