JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Guys,

Since I was finished making the belts for testing I figured I would start working on some keychain ideas. I have owned some similar keychains from other manufacturers but I always felt they were a bit too short for my pocket. So I made this one that is a bit longer.

I like being able to loop it around my belt but still be able to remove the keys as needed with the 1" cobra buckle.

Will be working on some of these in small and large versions, and some mini HK Clip key chains.

More to come!

2rgc1te.jpg

11lsitg.jpg

wcofnq.jpg

r2qntv.jpg

255v1vt.jpg

OK guys. I'm going to get one of these belts, but I'm having a hard time deciding what color combination to get. I'm thinking coyote webbing with black buckle and black stitching. Or black with coyote stitching and coyote buckle. What do you guys think?

maybe this will help, I did a quick mockup of your choices. Sorry the black one isn't finished. My bobbin thread ran dry before I could finish but you get the point. The Coyote Webbing has black threads running down the edges so there will be more black than just the 5 lines. If that matters, thought I would mention it.

acozn.jpg

2vnruy0.jpg

You may want to start a new thread for those keychains, just to keep things organizized. :)

One thought, the Cobra buckle would seem to make these keychains pretty expensive. Do you have an idea of your product pricings yet?

The Keychains should cost around $45 which I know is up there, but is also in line with other manufacturers. obviously once I can order a truck ton of buckles i can pass along those savings.

I have drawings for an HK Clip keychain that will be about $15 and will also make a keychain similar to the cobra one pictured above but can substitute a plastic buckle so it has the same function but can bring the cost down to around $22.

Got mine yesterday.
Seriously well made belt.
A thousand thank you's.

Initial impressions before testing:
Belt is made very well, stitching is straight and tight. Material is thick and sturdy.
Buckle held under my foot/pull test..
Will load up gear and H harness here soon.

Perhaps next gen belts include 4 black gromets for older H-harnesses? Thats literally the only thing I see that Id add. There are other harness mounting systems but I have the older surplus models.

Aside from that this belt is awesome, I really like the HK hook keychain. I placed that between the adjustable side as to not slip back and forth. Perhaps add a snap button in the middle of the velcro area on the keychain as well as a second line of retention, but it too is VERY handy.. smaller ready to use items could be hung from the keychain such as gloves that also have gromets or you can add gromets to your gloves (its easy) and place your glove there quickly in need of more dexterous movements, The possibilities are endless.

The buckle is brand spankin new and damn tough. The qd buckle rocks for taking your gear off before you have to enter a vehicle
(if you have stuff hanging from it)
Mag pouch, dump pouch, small clot/med kit

Wore it all day today outside and in an attic.
Crawlspaces to come. Im going to abuse the hell out of it, with how well its made Im quite sure it'll take what I can dish out. Range sessions with it here soon as well as what holster systems pair well with it/fit.

Im a huge Blackhawk serpa cqc holster fan so Ill probably use the belt and qd mounts they have and see what holds best. I have a few kydex mag pouches Ill add as well.

Belt was made right at my waist size and since Im doing more cardio than usal there is room for adjustmen, which I really like.

image.jpg
Not the best picture, I put my thumb under the belt to show the extra room.
This belt is awesome. Itd be great if your logo or mark were to be incorporated into the belt. Heck even a NWFA special run of belts would be awesome! You could set a table up at one of the rallies in Olympia with common waist sizes!! And larger sizes as well (like mine)

Yes thats Farrah Fawcett, she really likes the belt too.

She likes it more when its off.. Among other things.

Update:

Hey guy sorry I haven't posted in awhile I have just been working on some new ideas.

Lately I have been putting effort into getting some 1.5" belts going. Just taking time to track down the best materials and colors.

I am making these in "light" and "heavy" versions.

The light will be for minimalistic edc and the heavy will be for people who edc a heavier load.

First colors I will likely buy will be the standard Coyote, OD, and Black. But I hope to also get Brown, Burgundy (Maybe), Grey, and Navy Blue.

Will probably make some variations with multicam and kryptek whenever I can get around to it.

My 1.75" belts are being perfected with the help of your guys testing feedback. I am working on making the belts with different thread colors.

Black buckle, black webbing, and OD thread seems to look cool.

Website should be up soonish I hope, just trying to get everything right. I messaged Joe about becoming a vendor and am waiting to hear back from him, wish me luck!

Thanks for looking, will post some new pictures soon!

I am also working on an incognito chest rig that quick converts from a bag to a rig, while only appearing like a normal bag but..... that's for a later date!

Some more pictures of belts I made this week to hold you over until I come out with the 1.5's very shortly! The first colors I am working with is Black and Coyote as they seem to be the most popular. I have made some little refinements on the 1.75" belts since the test models I sent out. Nothing big, just getting everything dialed in the the exact stitches and placement I want.

Black and OD Green

2zi4z2h.jpg

3166zb5.jpg

10zofaa.jpg

A new trick I figured out, and haven't seen anyone else do (I think) is to fold the larger piece of velcro under the loose end to give it one less rough edge to contend with. Small fix, but i think it matters.

97np0g.jpg

Little Hk Clip

2zid0kw.jpg

I have 1.5" belts that are made, I am just testing them out to make sure they will hold up and everything is squared away. To anyone who is still lurking around here, I will try and update a bit more. The holidays just slowed everything down a bit :rolleyes::eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top