JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any safariland als/sls holsters that weren't designed for a P01 with a tlr1, but fit and utilize the lv3 retention? I contacted safariland and their response was at this time there is nothing in the works. Anyone have any info/experience?

You won't get any help from Safariland. They won't stick their necks out from a liability standpoint and suggest a holster that might work if it wasn't specifically made for the CZ p01.

You might try finding a good CZ specific forum as they would likely know what is available. Or shoot the guys at Cajun Gun Works a quick email and see if they have any suggestions since they do a lot of CZ work.

Beyond that you might try to find a good retailer that stocks Safariland and see if you can try a couple holsters to find something that works. Or you may have to buy a couple and return them.

I also found this but note that I have no experience with these guys so I don't know how good their stuff is. But this says it's a level 2 but can be made into level 3.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top