JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He means using the forum profile feedback. PigNorton doesn't have any listed yet. For example, you are listed at 12 positive feedback, no neutral or negative, while PigNorton is listed with no feedback at all. ;)

A comment in a thread is nice, but a transaction feedback report on a profile is an endorsement of someone as a good trader or a warning that things may need a second look. It is shown underneath your name and picture on the left side of the screen. :D

Hey Guys,

Just got some of the OD Green webbing in after I sent back the other stuff they sent me that was incorrect.

I am happy because they actually had OD Green Type 13R instead of Camo Green.

Here are some pictures of the material and buckle combination for anyone who is interested in what all the combos look like.

Enjoy!

I will post some more updates on monday!

OD Green 1.75 Type 13R Webbing

Coyote, Black, Desert Sand Buckles

oqmalf.jpg

Coyote 1.75 Type 13R Webbing

2ag2sf7.jpg

Black 1.75 Type 13R Webbing

v8dlxw.jpg

For comparison (The colors are hard to picture true to life but i believe these are close)

2hduree.jpg

Wore my belt for the first time yesterday. It felt really great and kept my holster from sagging. I am impressed with the quality of the workmanship in this belt. All of the stitching is done very well. I will be going out again tomorrow and will have it on all day long so should be a better test for the belt. The only thing so far that is a negative is getting the buckle through my belt loops. This is not the belts fault as much as it is the pants I am wearing. I will keep you updated.

Wore my belt for the first time yesterday. It felt really great and kept my holster from sagging. I am impressed with the quality of the workmanship in this belt. All of the stitching is done very well. I will be going out again tomorrow and will have it on all day long so should be a better test for the belt. The only thing so far that is a negative is getting the buckle through my belt loops. This is not the belts fault as much as it is the pants I am wearing. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for the feedback. By the way, if you take off the male end of the buckle from the belt you can feed the belt through your loops and reattach once it's through. Maybe this will help?​

I will be including instructions and info with the belts for now on. Also am making a video!

I know you can take the buckle off, just too lazy to do so I guess. I did get it through without a fight, just a bit of work. It was harder to do with my pants on as I do have a bit of a belly to get around.

I know you can take the buckle off, just too lazy to do so I guess. I did get it through without a fight, just a bit of work. It was harder to do with my pants on as I do have a bit of a belly to get around.

Ya I know where you are coming from. I usually do either depending on how much of a hurry I am in. I admit it is a slight inconvenience compared to a tradition belt but for me personally the extra time is worth having a good ccw setup.

I am glad you like it, could you post any pictures of your set up?

I would say about 5 inches of velcro is showing. Hopefully I will not gain enough weight to use it all up. And it doesnt really show as I always wear my shirts untucked.

Is this with wearing the 1911 iwb?

Is the measurement you sent me with or without a gun factored in? Just trying to see if I can dial in my sizing even more. If it fits with 5 inches showing on the Velcro with the 1911 iwb that is pretty decent.

Wore my belt for a total of 11 hours today with an inside the waistband holster and loved the support this belt gave me. I have worn it with an outside the waistband holster and there was no sag at all but only had it on that time for a couple of hours. I do believe I can highly recommend this belt to anyone who wants something like this.

I have worn my belt two days in a row with my XDM40 in a Serpa holster and the thickness of the belt does not allow the holster to slip and slide or work its way up like on my civilian leather belt.
The buckle is also making my days better with the edges being really smooth it does not dig into my Dunlop (belly done lopped over the belt buckle) :oops: and that there is comfort for me!!!
The more I wear it the more I like it. Thanks Josh!!!!;)

Besides the buckle, what's the difference between this and my wilderness 5 stitch instructors belt?

Besides the Buckle which also gives quick release capabilities, which I think is great.

It is MUCH Stiffer than the wilderness belts from my experience. They say they use a proprietary resin treated webbing but I am not sure what the specs are.

I use type 13 resin treated webbing and I find it is much stiffer than what wilderness instructor 5 stitch belt uses.

obviously these are great belts and a good option if you don't want/need a quick release system. I just find they aren't quite as good for carry.

also, the one I had wouldn't do this... but maybe they have changed something since I last had one?

See attached image.

downloadfile-6.jpeg

Last Edited:
Besides the buckle, what's the difference between this and my wilderness 5 stitch instructors belt?
He'll make it whatever size you want, and can customize it as needed, for example if you want more adjustment available, as I will. Also, the different color buckles. ;)

One thing I do like, the Wilderness website has some good info on sizing your belt, but it breaks down pretty close to what PigNorton posted above.

He'll make it whatever size you want, and can customize it as needed, for example if you want more adjustment available, as I will. Also, the different color buckles. ;)

One thing I do like, the Wilderness website has some good info on sizing your belt, but it breaks down pretty close to what PigNorton posted above.

Yeah they have a great explanation of sizing. I will have my website up soon and will have a written description as well as video explaining the sizing, use, and construction.

I just finished making a green belt. Will post pics tonight.

Hey Guys,

My sewing machine jammed up on me on thursday but luckily I was able to get it serviced in Renton for a fair fee. I got the machine back tonight and then sewed this belt for ZA_Survivalist that I have been behind on due to the materials mix ups and the machine problems. I am back and running full speed, my machine is running better than ever after the tune up.

I am happy to say all is resolved and his 1.75" OD Green belt is ready to ship out tomorrow for testing and evaluation!

Please excuse the scrap material in the pictures, but for some reason I couldn't get the OD Green to look accurate all by itself. I am no cameraman.

5upbgo.jpg

zoajv6.jpg

2qb69p1.jpg

I appreciate all the feedback and interest from you guys. This has been awesome. Stay tuned!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top