JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Jim, by age I'm not old, only 63 but due to their inheritance I am living with my parents tormentor's.

I use 3.5g of Tightgroup under 158g jacketed .357 bullets. For .40S&W I use 4.2 of Tightgroup under a jacketed 165g bullets. Twerks fer me.
My ladder test.
7CEA316C-C291-48AE-BBAF-246DAA0C1420.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've only been loading for about 10 years and the way my arthritis is progressing might not be able to continue for another 10. Knock on wood.
Yes, you stand there pulling the handle, wondering what is in the future for your arm or shoulder. I built up my bicep some. The shoulder is a complex joint, has several possibilities for issues. Lately, I've been dealing with a nerve impingement in the right shoulder/arm. Not necesserialy related to reloading. Not fun. But it doesn't preclude reloading. Fortunately, the bad tendon on a trapezius muscle is on my left side.

Yes, you stand there pulling the handle, wondering what is in the future for your arm or shoulder. I built up my bicep some. The shoulder is a complex joint, has several possibilities for issues. Lately, I've been dealing with a nerve impingement in the right shoulder/arm. Not necesserialy related to reloading. Not fun. But it doesn't preclude reloading. Fortunately, the bad tendon on a trapezius muscle is on my left side.
The right shoulder is in good shape, I recently got tennis elbow on the right side, thumbs and index finger are in need of surgery but not going to be anytime soon.
I can still function if I think about what I'm doing.

Is Beaverton located "Reloading 3D" a member here? Lots of cool accessories for Lee, Dillon, Lyman, MEC and other presses, trimmers and measures.
No Reloading 3D here. Closest we have to that is a new member (joined January 15, 2022) named Reload...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top