JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got another one. I wish they would make a 28-30" insert/conversion barrel for a 12 gauge shotgun that could be registered. Chambered in 45-70 It would also be real nice if it cost less then $200.00

I would turn my CZ Canvasback into an over/under 45-70 12ga 3"

They make them currently but with only an 18" barrel length.

A new manufacture close copy of the .30 Caliber M1 Carbine. Only this one in a properly developed and reliable Winchester 9mm Magnum. Hopefully just a well done conversion using a new barrel and POSSIBLY a proprietary rebated rim Win 9mm magnum case soss the USGI .30 Carbine entire complete late round bolts could be used. Slightly modified 30 rd mags.

How about an affordable straight pull. They have them now, they're just expensive.

Blaser USA: Safari Jaeger

I remember there was the Mauser M1996 straight-pull, I don' know what ever happened with the line. They offered them in .243 Win, .308 Win, .25-06, .270 Win., 7x64mm Brenneke, .30-06, 9.3x62mm Mauser, .300 Winchester Magnum, etc. IIRC, it was affordable, but I don't know how many made it into the country.

Mauser-M1996-Straight-Pull-Rifle-1.jpg

Not gun related, but...
I need a device that will allow me reach through the phone and choke the bubblegum out of somebody.
Lord Vader, is that you?

Add to my list: Just one more Vltor CASV-EL handguard to have on hand in case "Girlfriend Gremlin" gets the go-ahead... and two stretched versions to around 11-3/4" that would wrap around the front sight like the FSP models of Daniel Defense RIS II.

An AK with a Galil style charging handle would be nice.

Don't feel like having to convert an AK piston just to work in a Galil bolt carrier. Also don't feel like spending $125 on a bolt carrier either...

How about bullets, casings, and primers that act exactly like brass, lead and copper yet are completely biodegradable... also, it's a dollar for 500, any round.

We'll all still have the option of shooting regular ammunition so we can still reload when we want.

Boxes of non-toxic shot...
( not steel shot , I'm talking Bismuth etc..for older non steel rated shotguns ) not as expensive as they are now or in boxes of 25 count like lead shot...
Also a non-toxic selection of round ball for traditional muzzleloading rifles...and again not too cost prohibitive...
Andy

Last Edited:
Reproduction of the Fayetteville Rifle (rifled musket) would be nice.

Mostly to not spend $20,000 at least for one in pristine condition. Plus I'd be willing to shoot the repro, not so much the original!

Reproduction of the Fayetteville Rifle (rifled musket) would be nice.

Mostly to not spend $20,000 at least for one in pristine condition. Plus I'd be willing to shoot the repro, not so much the original!
I hear ya...although if I had an original and it was in shootable shape...I would shoot it.
Not "full house" service loads...just a nice light plinking load, mind you...
Andy

Every time you step out the door , there is a risk of some sort...

Being able to hold , shoot and experience history out weighs the risk of damage in my mind...
Light loads and regular maintenance are key when shooting originals.
Mind you it wouldn't be an "everyday" shooter....:D
While not a 20 Grand gun...I love shooting my 1808 dated Springfield musket and letting others shoot it is a fun outing as well....
Andy

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR