JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The CZ97 .45 came today. It's a tank and should be a pleasure to shoot. The only plastic is the
grips.
CZ97.jpg
CZ Boys.jpg

The 97 grip is too large front to back and the safety is difficult to operate from an ergonomic standpoint. The DA is stout and the SA isn't bad. The reset is pretty short IMO. $605 shipped second day air from Centerpoint Guns. I'll let you all now how it shoots. Thanks for the kind words.

Nice CZs. Congrats.....!!! FWIW those grips should be aluminum! : )

I just ordered a 97 BD tonight. Whether I end up with a full CGW lightly used or a brand new completely stock model I will know in the morning.

I also have the CZ 75 in stainless and matte stainless, kadet kits for each 75, and just received two Rami BDs as well. :D

Ya... I like CZ a lot!

Nice CZs. Congrats.....!!! FWIW those grips should be aluminum! : )

I just ordered a 97 BD tonight. Whether I end up with a full CGW lightly used or a brand new completely stock model I will know in the morning.

I also have the CZ 75 in stainless and matte stainless, kadet kits for each 75, and just received two Rami BDs as well. :D

Ya... I like CZ a lot!
The grips are aluminum and after shooting the gun, I think the grip size is fine for me. The weight of this gun makes it real easy and fun to shoot.

I love this style of gun. I picked up a Tanfoglio elite match last year, and it's a joy to shoot. Between the ergonomic grip, sub 2lb single stage trigger, and 40+ OZ weight. It's my favorite range gun. I like that I can change the slide, barrel and magazine and have 6 different calibers on the same frame.

Cajun Gunworks did my SA trigger job and put on the hammer/shadow safeties, love his work, incredible stuff.... would love to feel the trigger on that bd!! how many lbs? double and single is it?

What light is that? It lines up very nicely with that compact.

Nice looking guns!!! I almost bought the P01 over the SP-01 Tactical the other day, but decided I'd pick that one up after I sell one of the two Rami's I just bought.

The DA is 7 lb 3 oz and the SA is 3 lb 6 oz . I seriously can't wait to order the pro-kits for all my CZs. The feel is just amazing. (just got the 97 today)!

The light is a Viridian Green X5L Generation 1... The Gen 2 looks more like a Surefire.... and since cz owns dan wesson, heres some elephant ivory grips I just got and put on my Guardian 9mm.

20150813_185830_zpszhmj712q.jpg

I love my CZs, they are fantastic. Here is a picture of my 97 BE from CGW along with my custom compact and one of the shadows. I'd suggest you do some action work with CGW parts. You can make the trigger about as good as a tuned 1911 trigger.

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2554.JPG

I love my CZs, they are fantastic. Here is a picture of my 97 BE from CGW along with my custom compact and one of the shadows. I'd suggest you do some action work with CGW parts. You can make the trigger about as good as a tuned 1911 trigger.

NICE!

I just ordered the Pro kits for my SP-01 and Rami, from CGW. The 97 BD I have with all those parts is just ridiculous.

I just added the tactical rail to the 97. Have you thought of doing that? 20150815_073833540_iOS.jpg

I shot the SP 01 yesterday for the first time. I put tru dot sights, a comp spring kit and firing pin. I did some work on the trigger hooks and took the creep out. The gun is very accurate albeit a bit snappy. I shot 14 rounds into 3" at 17 yards .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top