JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congrats on your new p01. I recently had to decide between that and a sp01 tactical, and went with the tactical.

The barrel is getting threaded as I type, and it will be suppressed next to my bed at night with 36 rounds of xm9001 in it.

Why not change the internals? CGW has a defensive carry package that makes that gun so much nicer to shoot. I have one for my cz rammi i just need to find the time to install it.

My 97 bd has the full package and is polished up. It's a dream to shoot.

I have yet to buy an actual CZ, but have owned several IMI & IWI Baby Eagles, I have come to appreciate the design.
The design is actually quite ingenious, with the slide set inside the frame. Fantastic structural integrity and with the polygonal rifling, they (have one in both 9mm & 40s&w) are some of the most accurate handguns I own.

The final payment has been sent to the supplier on the CZ P01 !!!

Now I need to find out if the CZ handguns are as picky about ammo as the CZ bolt action rimfires are! ??

Any particular flavor/grain of ammo to stay away from on these CZ P01's ?

For that matter, does the P01 prefer a particular ammo manufacturer / grain over another?
(a nervous 1st time CZ handgun soon-to-be owner)

What is the "break-in" proceedure on CZ handguns? Newbie CZ hangun owner wants to know! o_O

Also, who is better at prepping a P01 for EDC / HD (with the plan to migrate to some club competitions) Cajun Gun Works or CZ Custom shop ?? Or some other wizard out there? Any Oregon based companies/persons?

I have never known cz pistols to be picky ammo wise, nor have any new ones I have owned needed break in periods. Use what you got or what you can get. You will be fine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top