JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0113: thanks for the coffee stains on my shirt

Jennings owners are ones who realized you can't buy guns with food stamps

You cry of coffee stains on your shirt... I got diet coke on my laptop from yours! :s0114:

Here is another:

Remington 870 owners are Warcraft guidance counselors kicked out of the Harry Potter Forums

HKPro is actually one of the best forums I'm on. Most of the users there are polite and respectful. I think the attitude on that thread would be the same as most places. You kinda brought that on yourself and I think AviatorDave explained it well.

No.
Three words explained exactly what happened there.

"Fundamental attribution error."

They assumed that I didn't even search.

HK pro has a rep for being a bunch of holier than thou stuck up HK worshiping couch commandos.

If you don't drink the coolaid they serve over there and lick Ghilliebear's balls enough, you get banned or the herd gangs up on you- whichever.

Not all HK owners visit or contribute to that waste of bandwidth.

How many HK's does it take to be a Jerk?

I own a USP .45 Tactical (first production run) and a P7M8 (#226 of the last 500 imported) and Springfield SAR 3/8 from Greece. Am I on the Jerk list? I don't consider myself a Jerk. How can I come off the Jerk list, if I am even on it, and still own my HK's with the plan of buying more HK's in the future?

Using that logic that HK owners are jerks, the following may also apply:

1.) AR owners are over grown boys who use their black rifles to substitute for Barbie Dolls
2.) SIG owners are elitist Rhode Scholars
3.) SKS owners are cheap and only drive beat up trucks prior to 1978
4.) AK owners are non sportsman and potential gang bangers/terrorists
5.) GLOCK owners are lazy shooters who do not like to worry about rust or jamming
6.) Remington owners are the sportsmen who supported Al Gore and John Kerry
7.) Winchester owners are wanna be cowboys

and the list can go on and on and on...

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Careful with the name calling. Gun Owners need to stick together.

My 2/100 of a U.S. of A. Dollar

SF-

Hi my name is Chuck and I got them all (but #3) and then some. I think I need help.:s0131:

Maybe when you wannbe shooters grew up and buy a real gun (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE H&K HERE) you will will stop thinking of us real (H&K) gun owners as jerks.

And if coctailer if right then I am a cheap wanna-be cowboy, except my dogs make me drive a mini van so they can have air conditioning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA - My true love :)

Maybe when you wannbe shooters grew up and buy a real gun (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE H&K HERE) you will will stop thinking of us real (H&K) gun owners as jerks.

And if coctailer if right then I am a cheap wanna-be cowboy, except my dogs make me drive a mini van so they can have air conditioning.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA - My true love :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. http://www.usba.com/freedom/

Well, he sure didn't accuse regular board members of being "wannabes". There's a difference. I hate to say it, but I'm an H&K enthusiast as well, but the stereotype isn't proving itself wrong by any means.

Hello, my name is Joey and I'm a lazy shooter who does not like to worry about rust or jamming.

I concur.

This is exactly what to expect from HKPro.

Apparently.

Hello my name is Brian and I am not a Jerk! I am in fact a Donkey, just ask my wife. :D

I do not own an HK anything. I prefer 1911 handguns but I am rather thrifty with my rifle purchases. An elitist I am not.

Anyways by my definition of Donkey all you jerks better watch out. I am far more stubborn an ornery then you are. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top