JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The link pulled up....

I agree... more idiocy in OR... but what does that have to do with handcuffed turds?

EDIT: Found it. NVM :D

The officer ran after Dillard and took him into custody when he tried to jump a fence, police said.

Now that should have been a great Police chase to see on video. A LOT of LEO's these days are in "questionable" physical shape. On top of that most carry a LOT of gear. Cuffed behind the back should handicap that race in favor of even the worst Cop though. Then to try to go over a fence too? Poor scum may as well have had an anvil cuffed to one ankle. Seems almost like not even fair. :s0140:
In all seriousness though not to victim blame BUT, the shop here? If this story is really how it went the shop needs FAR better security. To have a weapon like that sitting where someone can break a window and grab it? :confused:
If true I hope they do a little better now with securing this stuff. They got lucky this time.

In all seriousness though not to victim blame BUT, the shop here? If this story is really how it went the shop needs FAR better security. To have a weapon like that sitting where someone can break a window and grab it? :confused:
That was my takeaway and likely going to have some backlash from the anti-2A'ers. That could easily be portrayed as negligence on their part.

It's not in the articles, but I wonder if those window displays were secured with cables so they thought they were all good(?) Bolt cutters isn't something you think of as the "go to" tool to break out a window, but would be ideal if you needed to cut a security cable.

Curious minds....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads