JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many HK's does it take to be a Jerk?

I own a USP .45 Tactical (first production run) and a P7M8 (#226 of the last 500 imported) and Springfield SAR 3/8 from Greece. Am I on the Jerk list? I don't consider myself a Jerk. How can I come off the Jerk list, if I am even on it, and still own my HK's with the plan of buying more HK's in the future?

Using that logic that HK owners are jerks, the following may also apply:

1.) AR owners are over grown boys who use their black rifles to substitute for Barbie Dolls
2.) SIG owners are elitist Rhode Scholars
3.) SKS owners are cheap and only drive beat up trucks prior to 1978
4.) AK owners are non sportsman and potential gang bangers/terrorists
5.) GLOCK owners are lazy shooters who do not like to worry about rust or jamming
6.) Remington owners are the sportsmen who supported Al Gore and John Kerry
7.) Winchester owners are wanna be cowboys

and the list can go on and on and on...

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Careful with the name calling. Gun Owners need to stick together.

My 2/100 of a U.S. of A. Dollar

SF-

How many HK's does it take to be a Jerk?

I own a USP .45 Tactical (first production run) and a P7M8 (#226 of the last 500 imported) and Springfield SAR 3/8 from Greece. Am I on the Jerk list? I don't consider myself a Jerk. How can I come off the Jerk list, if I am even on it, and still own my HK's with the plan of buying more HK's in the future?

Using that logic that HK owners are jerks, the following may also apply:

1.) AR owners are over grown boys who use their black rifles to substitute for Barbie Dolls
2.) SIG owners are elitist Rhode Scholars
3.) SKS owners are cheap and only drive beat up trucks prior to 1978
4.) AK owners are non sportsman and potential gang bangers/terrorists
5.) GLOCK owners are lazy shooters who do not like to worry about rust or jamming
6.) Remington owners are the sportsmen who supported Al Gore and John Kerry
7.) Winchester owners are wanna be cowboys

and the list can go on and on and on...

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Careful with the name calling. Gun Owners need to stick together.

My 2/100 of a U.S. of A. Dollar

SF-

Jokes..............they are jokes:s0114::s0114:

HKPro is actually one of the best forums I'm on. Most of the users there are polite and respectful. I think the attitude on that thread would be the same as most places. You kinda brought that on yourself and I think AviatorDave explained it well.

And coctailer is a jerk. :p

I well aware of the so called HOS (HK Owners Syndrome) but there could be some new members or even new gun owners who don't understand the joke.

Just trying to keep this sites compass on the intended course.

SF-

I'm screwed. I have 1911's, HK's, and AR15's. All I need to be is about five feet tall and drive a lifted 4x4 with some 44" swampers and I would be well rounded:yes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top