JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We should have a therapy thread with a statement at the beginning, something like: Posting and reading posts in this thread is for entertainment only, do not take this out of the site and expect others in your Lexus Owners Group meetings to understand this.

I am going to become the Dr. Phil, Sully you are the Jerry Springer and Cocktailer, well you are stuck being Oprah.

SF-

Dave/Frog, that is good you can come forward and admit your SIG owning views, now tell us how you felt when GLOCK owners moved into the house across the street from you. Are you able to allow your kids to play with their kids?

Charles- sorry for stealing your thread but sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves.

SF-

How many HK's does it take to be a Jerk?

I own a USP .45 Tactical (first production run) and a P7M8 (#226 of the last 500 imported) and Springfield SAR 3/8 from Greece. Am I on the Jerk list? I don't consider myself a Jerk. How can I come off the Jerk list, if I am even on it, and still own my HK's with the plan of buying more HK's in the future?

Using that logic that HK owners are jerks, the following may also apply:

1.) AR owners are over grown boys who use their black rifles to substitute for Barbie Dolls
2.) SIG owners are elitist Rhode Scholars
3.) SKS owners are cheap and only drive beat up trucks prior to 1978
4.) AK owners are non sportsman and potential gang bangers/terrorists
5.) GLOCK owners are lazy shooters who do not like to worry about rust or jamming
6.) Remington owners are the sportsmen who supported Al Gore and John Kerry
7.) Winchester owners are wanna be cowboys

and the list can go on and on and on...

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Careful with the name calling. Gun Owners need to stick together.

My 2/100 of a U.S. of A. Dollar

SF-

#1 & #5: Guilty as charged! :s0162:

1.) AR owners are over grown boys who use their black rifles to substitute for Barbie Dolls
5.) GLOCK owners are lazy shooters who do not like to worry about rust or jamming

Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF): Careful with the name calling. Gun Owners need to stick together.

SF-

:s0140:

I'm not a jerk but i play one on hkpro

I own a USP .45 Tactical (first production run) and a P7M8 (#226 of the last 500 imported) and Springfield SAR 3/8 from Greece. Am I on the Jerk list? I don't consider myself a Jerk. How can I come off the Jerk list, if I am even on it, and still own my HK's with the plan of buying more HK's in the future?

SF-

My name is Brian and I am all messed up I own all but #4.

Would that make me an lazy elitist sportsman boy with a crappy truck and someday when I grow up want to be a cowboy and hang out with Al Gore and John Kerry?

here are some more

colt owners secretly think they are better than everyone else cause they have a name brand.

Smith and Wesson owners quote Dirty Harry quotes while posing in the mirror

Full auto owners are wanna be rock stars

Weatherby owners think that by spending $2000 for a rifle will make them a better shot so they don't have to shoot.

Silencer owners are men that giggle

Hk clone owners are wanna be hk owners /wanna be jerks

FAL owners drink cheap Gin pretending that it is a fine Brandy and they still stick their pinkies out from the mason jar

M1A/M14 owners are ex-hippies who understand the effectiveness of personal hygiene and got kicked out of the Hemp Fest

Mossberg owners are the only ones with spare parts for the AMC Pacer

SF-

FAL owners drink cheap Gin pretending that it is a fine Brandy and they still stick their pinkies out from the mason jar

M1A/M14 owners are ex-hippies who understand the effectiveness of personal hygiene

Mossberg owners are the only ones with spare parts for the AMC Pacer

:s0113: thanks for the coffee stains on my shirt

Jennings owners are ones who realized you can't buy guns with food stamps

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads