JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hate to be the guy to whine about other peoples ads for used guns...

But. Oh, My. God.
I couldnt believe this one.

I had to send him a message and ask if it was a typo...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=512858567

Just in case you cant see it. Its a used Taurus 911. Starting bid is $700... but just in case you didnt want someone to snake you at the last minute, you can use the buy it now and pick her up for only $925.00!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

All you need is one gullible/uniformed buyer, just one. And there are always plenty of buyers out there that don't know/don't research the real value of what they are buying. He probably is smart enough to know if he waits long enough, he'll get his money.

I dunno, I kinda like the gold accents? :oops:

And, looks like he dropped the "buy it now" price to $825.00.

Why does Taurus goob up their guns with so much writing/etching crap?

Instead of gold accents, a better selling point for that Taurus would be that it had already been sent back to the factory and fixed so it would function correctly.

Taurus does this gold accent to most models. I'm not a fan but it's not uncommon. I don't think this one will sell for the starting price of $600. Good luck buddy!

Yeah it's gold plated not just the gold Taurus puts on there. Take a look at his other sales going on
Now I don't much like gold on anything but coins and such but the Ruger blackhawk may sell.
But who would buy a gold Taurus? I won't even buy a regular Taurus

I know the sad part is that I want one of these. They're the perfect combo of size, function and capacity.

No worries, I found a few for around $350
Really? They're a little hard to find.
I too like the design for what it is. A compact 92 knockoff with rail and frame mounted safety.. Whats not to like?! For $350-$400 Id snag one up if ever I saw one that wasnt outrageously priced.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top