JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Makes no sense to me.

ECA25F06-5BD7-422A-8D47-32644A714F2E.jpeg

I'll just say it - Knights is overrated. I have the RAS on my SP5 and while it's nice, it's not nicer than any of the other options available out there for us all.
Also - seconding that it'll make you a legit operator. For a few bucks you can be the coolest guy on the line at your local range. :)

Its even got their cheap MD.

Seriously though you can't compare a KAC to a regular AR, they are not, they may look like it it but they are not.

If I was ever going to take the Knight's plunge it would be an SR-25.

Same with the new Rifle Dynamics rifles after the Jim Fuller departure. I see parts kits built by their shop selling for almost $5,000.

Like my grandfather used to say, "A fool and his money soon part."

Its even got their cheap MD.

Seriously though you can't compare a KAC to a regular AR, they are not, they may look like it it but they are not.

If I was ever going to take the Knight's plunge it would be an SR-25.
Other than the improved bolt, what makes them any different from other hgher-end ARs?

There's no way it functions any better than other quality AR's at half the price or less. Paying for the name, that is it. Bragging rights to people that care maybe.

It ain't worth nothing to me...'course I also ain't interested in such rifles.
If I had $4.500 to spend on a rifle...there are many others I would choose.
'Course...there are those who ain't interested in my firearms of choice...and would spend $4,500 on this rifle.

Point here being..."Worth" can be extremely personal and or subjective.

With that said...
Many times firearms that come with a high price tag , often do the same thing that ones with a lower price do...
Just with more of a dent in your wallet.

Quality of parts...quality of workmanship into the making of the firearm can both add up the price and may make the firearm "worth" it.
Since the overall firearm is of better materials and workmanship.

Advertising hype along with perceived value or worth ...can also add up the the price of the firearm...
And not do a damn thing to make it "worth" the asking price.
Price alone ain't always a good indicator of "worth"
Andy

Last Edited:
It could be found for less money…………if it could be found.
1687030194366.jpeg

(I wudn't buy it for $2906.77 ee'der…)

ui_outofstock.png

Last Edited:
Not that I agree, but if these are for government or require some certification, I can see the added cost. But for general civilian use, I wouldn't pay that.

I pass no judgement upon anyone who spends money they earn however they wish.

Is it worth $4500 to me? Nope, but I'm not going to war anytime soon. I have no use for it. Ask me again if all of a sudden that fits a role my life will absolutely depend on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top