JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why is it there is never a big player pro 2A mega donor like they get? You'd think with how big guns are and how many wealthy people there are how is it that there is NEVER a pro 2A donor helping from in state/out of state?

Has there ever been one? Because I know it's mostly just been us collecting quarters in cushions and turning in cans to fight against deep stacks. Was thinking about this the other day at work.
Rich conservatives become targets of scorn in the press.

I find it fascinating that the Dems continue to rant about rich peoples' outsized influence on politics yet this is what they support. Flexible rules I guess. People who live securely behind walls with weapons or armed security lecture us that walls are immoral and we should not have our own weapons for self defense.
So much this!

They complain phil knight gives to non D candidates but then they get massive splurging funds to fight on all grounds.

Yet we cannot get anyone who is wealthy, who has influence or ANY outside big pro 2A players to toss us a few bucks.
My guess is they see we're a blue state and go "Haha sucks to be them" and see us as a containment state.

I had no idea you were a plaintiff, author of the document, or lawyer filing the complaint. Thank you very much for your efforts.

What I find puzzling is why those that contribute would discourage others from participating in rallies, fundraising activities, or informational meetings and efforts. Kevin Starrett himself attended the rally yesterday and spoke about participation, and how important it was that we all stick together and keep the movement moving forward.
I was not a plaintiff, but I provided one to those organizing this effort.

So much this!

They complain phil knight gives to non D candidates but then they get massive splurging funds to fight on all grounds.

Yet we cannot get anyone who is wealthy, who has influence or ANY outside big pro 2A players to toss us a few bucks.
My guess is they see we're a blue state and go "Haha sucks to be them" and see us as a containment state.

They see us as a lost cause.

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

View attachment 1314686
I noticed Floyd Prozanski's name. He was the one responsible for SB 941 and having it declared an emergency. Do you really trust Prozanski?

I noticed Floyd Prozanski's name. He was the one responsible for SB 941 and having it declared an emergency. Do you really trust Prozanski?
It has nothing to do with trusting any of them. It's about citizens telling the law makers that they're tired of this crap. If people refuse to speak up, they are sending the message that whatever the lawmakers do is OK. We have more than just the ballot box as our way of expression. Floyd is the head of the senate judiciary committee. His committee will be drafting the legislative response to 114. Let him know that since the whole thing is unconstitutional, there can be no legislation. It must be struck down as unenforceable. Not delayed by the legislature, struck down. Putting pressure on the legislature should prompt them to put pressure on the governor to kill this. In the end, they really don't want to be in the middle of a sure constitutional defeat. Remember, the democratic party did not endorse this measure.

This is the only recourse we have at this point.

It has nothing to do with trusting any of them. It's about citizens telling the law makers that they're tired of this crap. If people refuse to speak up, they are sending the message that whatever the lawmakers do is OK. We have more than just the ballot box as our way of expression. Floyd is the head of the senate judiciary committee. His committee will be drafting the legislative response to 114. Let him know that since the whole thing is unconstitutional, there can be no legislation. It must be struck down as unenforceable. Not delayed by the legislature, struck down. Putting pressure on the legislature should prompt them to put pressure on the governor to kill this. In the end, they really don't want to be in the middle of a sure constitutional defeat. Remember, the democratic party did not endorse this measure.

This is the only recourse we have at this point.
I didn't hear anything on the national news about 114. Maybe someone well spoken and informed can contact FoxNews/Tucker and inform them about this unconstitutional law, especially since there are very few shootings in Oregon with high capacity mags, and by regular citizens who bought their firearms legally, with BG checks, etc. If Fox runs the story (nobody else will probably would), it will bring awareness nationwide, other legal and interest groups might want to gel involved/help, and it might bring more pressure on Oregon legislature.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top