JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Go buy a gun. That's how you fight it. Buy buy buy buy buy buy!:cool:
That does nothing to help fund an injunction or lawsuit, nor does it show citizen objection to the measure or the deception involved in getting it there. Some portion WILL be in front of the senate judiciary committee. Constant voice and emails will put pressure on the committee chair and governors offices. If someone feels that no further funding is necessary and no help from voters is needed, by all means let the rest of the state know so this all goes away.

Just a reminder for Oregonians...if you donate to the OFF Political Action Committee, your donation of $50 for a single filer or $100 for a joint/head of household filer, qualifies for an Oregon tax credit.

Oregonians can make a $50 donation to a qualifying political party/committee of their choosing each year and 100% get this contribution back as a credit on your Oregon tax return.
There are income requirements of single filer making less than $75k and joint/household making less than $150k to get this credit.

This is not a deduction, but a credit.
You send OFF PAC a $50/$100 donation; the state of Oregon gives you $50/$100 back on your tax return.
You are reimbursed in full for your contribution and OFF PAC gets $100 to help fight for our 2A rights.

This is a use-it-or-lose-it credit you can use each and every year.
If you haven't used your Oregon Political Tax Credit this year, I can't think of a better Oregon political cause/group to support than OFF PAC!

More info about OFF PAC - https://www.oregonfirearms.org/oregon-firearms-federation-political-action-committee
How to donate - https://www.oregonfirearms.org/join-support-off

We need to be getting flyers in every gun store, pawn shop, feed store, auto parts store or anywhere else you can think of. I've attached a flyer that needs to be on the counter at every gun store. Call, email, visit. Do anything you can think of to get people riled up to DO SOMETHING. Don't sit around and cry about legality or taking pictures of your magazines. Get off your asses and get out there. Call the corporate stores like Sportsman's, Bi-Mart, Cascade, and Coastal and ask them to contribute to any organization they like that will be working on legal action.

During the run up to the election, there weren't that many people that actually did anything. Not a single member here attended the rally at the capitol or attended any of the weekly meetings. You can sit around and be a sad sack or you can be part of the solution. I don't care if you make up our own flyers, put out donation cans at stores, call everyone you know, or do something else to help. JUST DO SOMETHING.

I'm scheduled to speak at the rally at the capitol tomorrow as are others. Kevin Starrett of OFF is scheduled and Jeff Kropf from KSLM says he'll be there. If I ask for a show of hands from NWFA members will I be embarrassed? Rally starts at noon.

View attachment 1314686
What some of us have been working on instead...

I don't recall FPC nor SAF on televised debates.

I do recall OFF being on televised debate, solely against 2 proponents for the measure. One of which being rather unprepared...

But sure. Perhaps I'm mkstaken.
A quick look at the SAF and FPC websites have no mention of 114.

OFF has an entire site dedicated to 114 (stop114.com), and is the only one showing legal action taken.

I don't recall FPC nor SAF on televised debates.

I do recall OFF being on televised debate, solely against 2 proponents for the measure. One of which being rather unprepared...

But sure. Perhaps I'm mkstaken.
Debates don't win campaigns. Field does. Stop 114 had 0 field, and their slogan (Don't Be Fooled) was downright idiotic.

A quick look at the SAF and FPC websites have no mention of 114.

OFF has an entire site dedicated to 114 (stop114.com), and is the only one showing legal action taken.
You can't win a lawsuit if you haven't been harmed. OFF's lawsuit is premature.

And their website was a joke. FPC and SAF don't do political campaigns. OFF declared themselves the vote no campaign and then did nothing.

And here we are yet again dividing ourselves even further.
If we don't put our collective heads together and organize accordingly we definitely will loose our rights.

1F620F7D-765C-4F36-8F33-44CCD7E6B87E.jpeg

For f's sake, quit arguing about who to give money to. They're all going to be involved and some are involved with each other. It doesn't matter. There will be multiple complaints filed. Some will do things differently. Some will be successful in one venue and some in others. Organizations ARE talking to each other. Quit dithering and do something.

Yeah, you have to do fundraising lol. People don't just magically donate money.
I have noticed you offering several after-action criticisms of the No on 114 effort. Please explain clearly how you would have done it better with 1/17th the money and 100% of the news media backing the other side. And how you would fundraise to get to parity with the other side so we could buy the exposure they got for free.

Please be specific so we can learn for the road ahead. We need a clearer explanation.

And also please tell us what YOU YOURSELF DID in the last 6 months to support our side. Thanks.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads