JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So a guy with no standing or particular legal background is providing testimony? Is Alec Baldwin also on the guest list?

So a guy with no standing or particular legal background is providing testimony? Is Alec Baldwin also on the guest list?
There isn't a lot of firearms facts and knowledge displayed in Washington, often outright lies are spoken and often repeated as fact by Congressmen, that's why when a guy like this comes along to testify, we need people to listen. Their opinion is of no value if none of them knows anything about the subject.

Remember, the Fed Government functions NOT for the people, but for it's own continued existence, there will be NO disbanding of the ATF, they may be brought to heel, may have some power stripped away, but they are going NOWHERE!

Brandon is a pretty standup and outspoken guy, glad he was given the opportunity to speak and be heard!

He Does have standing, or are you so bent you cannot see? Brandon among many other things is an FFL and a Gun Owner and likely other things he doesn't openly share, ( Like an SOT, or holds a Form-1 or,......) so before you denigrate someone and lump them in a category with the likes of F.A.B. you might wanna learn about the dude your slamming!

He Does have standing, or are you so bent you cannot see? Brandon among many other things is an FFL and a Gun Owner and likely other things he doesn't openly share, ( Like an SOT, or holds a Form-1 or,......) so before you denigrate someone and lump them in a category with the likes of F.A.B. you might wanna learn about the dude your slamming!
:s0097:

troll GIF

You're right, it's so weird. In America, only people with legal backgrounds can give testimony. In fact, valid testimony cannot be given by anyone other than a legal expert.

I just wonder why in criminal cases, prosecutors and defense attorneys frequently bring in experts or people with specific knowledge (who are not in anyway trained in the legal arts) to testify on certain pieces of evidence or facts in a case.

You're right, it's so weird. In America, only people with legal backgrounds can give testimony. In fact, valid testimony cannot be given by anyone other than a legal expert.
Huh? That doesn't make any sense. People testify before congress all the time with no legal background, myself included (nothing to do with firearms). If you are either an expert in the subject matter at hand, or knowledgeable and a politician thinks they can use your testimony you can be invited to testify.

Huh? That doesn't make any sense. People testify before congress all the time with no legal background, myself included (nothing to do with firearms). If you are either an expert in the subject matter at hand, or knowledgeable and a politician thinks they can use your testimony you can be invited to testify.
He's responding to a particular poster who is on your ignore list :rolleyes: the poster claimed that the testifying guy has no standing and no legal background, and asked if Alec Baldwin was on guest list...

You missed the Sarcasm, and I suspect you have a member on ignore, so your forgiven for not seeing this as clear as you normally do!

You missed the Sarcasm, and I suspect you have a member on ignore, so your forgiven for not seeing this as clear as you normally do!
Yea sounds like he was responding to one of the resident trolls. It would be cool if forum showed the ignored user quote as "ignored quote" or whatever to help with confusion but that's a pipe dream probably.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top