JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cut off US government aid to the rest of the world. They can pull themselves up by their boot straps or sandal straps. Freedom of self determination yo. Might help a bit with the overpopulation issue :rolleyes: churches and charity organizations can do whatever they're doing

Looks just like a neighborhood in Portland... @Mikej Confirm? :s0140:
73C8BC52-65F2-413A-84AD-F26F4EE87001.jpeg

Yea sounds like he was responding to one of the resident trolls. It would be cool if forum showed the ignored user quote as "ignored quote" or whatever to help with confusion but that's a pipe dream probably.
If you want to see that content, open a Private or Incognito tab or window in your browser and go to the page where you think some content is blocked. Because of how cookies (or other geeky server thingies) work, that tab or window will show the blocked content. If that doesn't work, PM me.
I don't want to see anything from an ignored user cuz it's 99% that it's a troll and waste of my time but thanks for the thought.

I was more saying that instead of being totally blank it would be kinda cool if there was an indication that the person replied to a blocked poster. That way we would know it is in response to an ignored user not just blank (ie it gives context). Not sure if that makes sense or not.
@Flopsweat: Correct me if I'm wrong ( pretty unlikely :p :s0087: ), but it's my understanding that even Private and/or Incognito browser windows won't let you see content in certain forums, such as the Off Topic and The Den forums (the site's "non-public/private" forums) . That restriction doesn't apply to this forum (General Firearm Discussion), so seeing blocked/ignored users' comments here is possible using the mechanism you describe.

@Flopsweat: Correct me if I'm wrong ( pretty unlikely :p :s0087: ), but it's my understanding that even Private and/or Incognito browser windows won't let you see content in certain forums, such as the Off Topic and The Den forums. That restriction doesn't apply to this forum (General Firearm Discussion), so seeing blocked/ignored users' comments here is possible using the mechanism you describe.
FYI I don't want to see the troll content. I only was talking about could you see that another person responded to a troll, rather than completely blank (ie gives context).

FYI I don't want to see the troll content. I only was talking about could you see that another person responded to a troll, rather than completely blank (ie gives context).
I get that, ILG, but I was primarily responding to Floppy's directions, but I felt I needed to quote a couple of your posts to provide the context to my reply.

I agree, it would be nice to know when an ignored/being-ignored-by user posted something, so one would know that an ignored/being-ignored-by person had entered the thread, instead of just the (apparently) non sequitur response of another user (with no quote by the ignored person for context) or, even worse, a skip in the post count and replies that don't make any sense in relation to the previous post in the thread.

Last Edited:
No. Ours up here in The Forsaken NE align themselves and their filth an rubbish with the roadways.

size=900x900&language=en&markers=45.5871162%2C-122.png

Portland, OR
www.google.com
www.google.com
Zoom in.

I've heard of whole properties taken over by them up in North potland off Columbia?
And this is out near Troutdale, mostly cleaned up now. It was a MASSIVE camp in the trees.

NE Marine Dr · Portland, OR

Portland, OR
www.google.com
www.google.com
And this one is the same area that used to be clogged with nastiness, all they way back.
staticmap?center=45.5587695%2C-122.png

Google Maps

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
www.google.com
www.google.com
A couple hundred yards east in the potland city limits! Not a speck of this thing the other side of that line. Go figure?

Not My Governor.
Not My Mayor. Resident Since 6/7/83. No Longer My Portland. :(

No. Ours up here in The Forsaken NE align themselves and their filth an rubbish with the roadways.

NE 33rd Dr · Portland, OR

Portland, OR
www.google.com
www.google.com
Zoom in.

I've heard of whole properties taken over by them up in North potland off Columbia?
And this is out near Troutdale, mostly cleaned up now. It was a MASSIVE camp in the trees.

NE Marine Dr · Portland, OR

Portland, OR
www.google.com
www.google.com
And this one is the same area that used to be clogged with nastiness, all they way back.

Google Maps

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.
www.google.com
www.google.com
A couple hundred yards east in the potland city limits! Not a speck of this thing the other side of that line. Go figure?

Not My Governor.
Not My Mayor. Resident Since 6/7/83. No Longer My Portland. :(
Found human poop on the sidewalk yesterday. Someone stepped in it (likely the person who left it behind). Disgusting. Definitely not big dog.

Did you just say that Americans don't move to other countries?
It's not a gotcha. Ok. So you can be right. No Americans ever move to other countries.

Now, weigh that against the wealthy American communist, those feigning equity or safe spaces and others claiming how much better elsewhere is, but never leave. The tiny numbers of Americans that would trade places with the 8 billion is what I'm speaking on.

Unless your last name is Biden, Clinton or you have the correct alphabet letter next to your name. Hunter is laughing hysterically right now. :rolleyes:
After being investigated more than any normal tax evasion case, found out about an unrelated crime and not found responsible for what he was actually being investigated for - I doubt it. Most law experts say he got more attention than is normal, not less.

After being investigated more than any normal tax evasion case, found out about an unrelated crime and not found responsible for what he was actually being investigated for - I doubt it. Most law experts say he got more attention than is normal, not less.
Haha now you're just being funny.

Government workers don't have different rights. A job might require something, but not the individual.
That's actually incorrect. The military for example. They even have their own system of punishment. It might be a stretch to say, any government position you take an oath for, you promise to put others before yourself. Usually giving up the right to free speech and searches at the very least.

@Flopsweat: Correct me if I'm wrong ( pretty unlikely :p :s0087: ), but it's my understanding that even Private and/or Incognito browser windows won't let you see content in certain forums, such as the Off Topic and The Den forums (the site's "non-public/private" forums) . That restriction doesn't apply to this forum (General Firearm Discussion), so seeing blocked/ignored users' comments here is possible using the mechanism you describe.
That's correct. My technique allows you to get a "logged out" view without actually logging out. It won't work on any forum that requires you to be logged in.

While we're at it, if you have more than one web browser app installed, you can just use a browser that's not logged in. Same effect, same limitations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top