JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My hatred of Kel-Tec products is pretty well know. I despise the things. Still, I was so tempted to pick up one of the KSG shotguns tonight. They had them at Wholesale for $799. They would be such awesome Zombie shotguns.

That's almost full retail but I might go for one if I could find it!! Which store?

I already have five shotguns but one more wouldn't hurt and then I could sell the others! Although I should keep a long barreled one for "sporting use" in Canada. Don't think the KSG would qualify for use in Canada!

From what I understand they are pretty hard to find atm and some dealers are offering the ones they have at a huge mark up, like a grand or more.

I just finished up watching some videos of that shotgun. I didn't realize it holds 7 rounds in one tube and 7 rounds in the other. Very sweet. Total of 14 rounds. That would indeed be a good "Zombie Gun" !

It is a very good thing I live on the opposite end of town from that store - and I rode my bike today - and I have an after-work meeting... Otherwise, I'd be going home with one. As it is, I wouldn't be able to make it there until after they close, and odds are they'll be sold out by the time I get off work tomorrow.

My wife is no help in these situations either. If she is with me and see's my reaction when I have one in hand she just says "well why dont you get it".
Thats how I bought my Mossberg 930 a few month back. I never go into a gun store without her...

My wife is no help in these situations either. If she is with me and see's my reaction when I have one in hand she just says "well why dont you get it".
Thats how I bought my Mossberg 930 a few month back. I never go into a gun store without her...

I'm struggling to find sympothy for you here.

It is a very good thing I live on the opposite end of town from that store - and I rode my bike today - and I have an after-work meeting... Otherwise, I'd be going home with one. As it is, I wouldn't be able to make it there until after they close, and odds are they'll be sold out by the time I get off work tomorrow.

+1. I'd have one and be eating beans and rice for the rest of the month...quarter...year.

I just can't believe that a gun store has a Kel-tec KSC in stock. I thought they were just for people willing to pay $1200+. That is great news. Now if a gun store I liked, maybe Curts, would carry them .... $800-$850 a I'd have to ....

In case anyone in Salem is wondering where to find one?

WHOLE SPORTS has 3 left... as of 8/15/2012

If you go to buy one, be sure to mention you "heard about it from NorthwestFirearms.com"

:s0155:

Bought mine today at noon, they got 10 in yesterday and were down to 5 when I was there; the guy behind me was getting one too. I would call and make sure they have any left before you drive.
Curt's does not stock any Kel-Tec products, nor will he order from them I asked Curt to order me a KSG, he said no to long of lead times.

I got a KSG from my favorite little store for 650 out the door. I got to say I have taken it out twice and am real happy with it. It is going to take some getting use to switching the tubes and loading with it to your shoulder and it desperately needs sights. I would love to pickup another one but no one around me has them and if they do they want 1200 or better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top