JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like I need to get to Switzerland. Is this all air rifle only? Or do they shoot powder guns too? I love some of those high-end PCP air rifles the serious competitors use - some really cool 'futuristic' designs in there.

Looks like I need to get to Switzerland. Is this all air rifle only? Or do they shoot powder guns too? I love some of those high-end PCP air rifles the serious competitors use - some really cool 'futuristic' designs in there.

You obviously haven't looked at any of the other movies there, with 15,000 RIFLE shooters. You don't imagine that they are setting up all those 300m targets for air rifles, do you?

Switzerland does things differently to the USA, where most anybody CAN have guns if they want to.

In Switzerland it is COMPULSORY. :D

tac

You obviously haven't looked at any of the other movies there, with 15,000 RIFLE shooters. You don't imagine that they are setting up all those 300m targets for air rifles, do you?

Switzerland does things differently to the USA, where most anybody CAN have guns if they want to.

In Switzerland it is COMPULSORY. :D

tac

I knew regular guns were prolific in Switzerland - and that's a good thing. But I only watched 2 videos (I'll watch more later), only saw airguns. But yes, I did see those really long covered areas, which is why I asked.

I just may need to move to Switzerland if things get worse here. My wife has been there and says it's an amazing country.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews