JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, there used to be a time when......

I could go to a Gun Show (for not much money) and do some buying or trading. And/or.....I could even have my own table (for not much money).

Oh, the good old days.

BUT nowadays.....
The NEWS MEDIA says that Gun Shows are for......
Making illegal "off the books" gun sales and/or for individuals (say: NRA Members, GOP Members, Christians, etc..) to make connections with terrorist groups (say: White NAZI-Supremacist, ANTIFA, Proud Boys, ISIS, etc.. etc....).

Rrrrright.....if you go to a Gun Show it's like you went to Wednesday's rally in Washington D.C.

AND THEN, a political disagreement could get you put on a "No Fly List"?

Aloha, Mark

PS....is the NEW STANDARD.....to claim that violating your Oath of Office = sedition, treason, promoting insurrection, etc.... Rrrrright......the same as threatening an overthrow of the Constitution and our Govt.

So then......remember that......
If/When a legislator introduces Anti-Gun Legislation that's in a direct conflict to the 2nd A.

"........shall not be infrienged."

Yeah, I think.....
Anti 2nd A = Anti-American.
And Yup, such an act is a violation of the Oath of Office.
But, I'm only a small potato.:eek:

Last Edited:
I posted up all mine here in the classified and it was gone in 60 seconds!

This.

Because you weren't "in love" with the stuff that you didn't want anymore, and didn't price it like it was "special".

Here's a life tip for anyone struggling with this ^ concept: if you don't want it anymore, it isn't that great. Price it accordingly.

Back in the day... I used to get a spare table at the gun show for the stuff I wanted gone and price it cheap. However with the price of tables now and the lack of gun shows...

Now I'm inclined to show up for my counseling session at the LGS with a box of unwanted stuff that I cant justify throwing out and just donate it. :s0062:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top