JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Edited to eliminate bad info.

I had posted a suggestion that was against forum rules. Seems like I'd missed out on a change while I was out playing drag racer.
My apologies.

Last Edited:
Some time back I bought a bunch of reloads the guy said he accidentally mixed powders in loading them. Took a long time to pull them all and the powder I dumped on my rose bushes. Good looking roses with all that fertilizer.

Post them here as components. If you are coming near Battle Ground this weekend ket me know ... I'll take them and break them down.

Otherwise I'm sure someone closer would be happy tondonthe same.

Uh, there is this;

1. Members must comply with Northwest Firearms rules and local, state, and federal laws at all times

It is the responsibility of all members to comply with both the Northwest Firearms rules and local, state, and federal laws at all times.

We don't like it any more than you do, but facilitating illegal activity is a great way to get us shut down. Unfortunately, we also have to err on the side of caution when it comes to legal gray areas.

This includes but is not limited to the following:
  • Buying, selling, or trading firearms across state lines without the involvement of an FFL.
  • Buying, selling, or trading firearms without a background check in states where one is required.
  • Buying, selling, or trading reloaded ammunition (even as components) without an 06 FFL.
  • Buying, selling, or trading black powder without an explosives license.
  • Buying, selling, or trading solvent traps or other components for homemade suppressors.
  • Buying, selling, or trading forced reset triggers.
  • Buying, selling, or trading bump stocks.
  • Buying, selling, or trading counterfeit items (including fakes, clones, knock-offs, etc).
Violation of this rule will result in termination of your account, period.

If selling as components is illegal could someone point me to the applicable statutes?

A website can set any policy they want, and if so users are bound by that policy, but that doesn't make an activity illegal.

In the Camas area take them to SafeFire. There are a couple guys there who are volume competitive shooters and are happy to recycle your unknown stuff into new know quality ammi. They appreciate the gifts for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top