JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's true a photo is worth a thousand words.... No Donald for the white house

What? (Me worry?)
"I get along with everyone!(except current GOP presidential candidates & anyone who questions my actions)"
"I give money to everyone!(politicians, and military charities only after I run for prez & used them as political props)"
"I hang with the ruling class!"

All elitist douche bags that are part of the second tier ruling class.

Word to the wise, the real head honchos never get their name or photo in the paper & use shell corps & trusts to control interest in multinational corporations.

It's more than just control, and far more insidious. The authoritarian wants your obedience, which is bad enough. But the totalitarian wants the mind in addition to the body; the objective is controlling how people think not just how they behave.

Consider the global warming movement, to raise objections is to be labeled a denier, a heretic. The science is settled, even considering anything else can't and won't be allowed.

As far as I'm concerned that's just semantics. I'm sure the Webster's definition differs between them, but in an age where media is ever present the brainwashing & thought control (IMO) is a given.

Re: global warming

The term "Settled science" is an oxymoron. An honest scientist will admit a scientific theory is only settled until it isn't & is only a theory until it can be repeated by independent research, preferably outside of a lab. Even then it may not be fully understood.

Some of the most glaring examples of this are astronomy/Astro-physics & quantum physics. Some of the most basic ideas of science - gravity, space & time have been redefined as to how they relate to each other & still struggle to be fully understood.

dude23 you are correct....

Shadow puppet government....

Just marionettes for the puppet masters to manipulate their strings...

That's exactly what the ruling class is, marionettes....

Hiding below the curtain... And politics is like the Punch & Judy show. or whatever your favorite ridiculous analogy (Kabuki theatre, Dog & Pony show, etc.)

As far as I'm concerned that's just semantics. I'm sure the Webster's definition differs between them, but in an age where media is ever present the brainwashing & thought control (IMO) is a given.

Re: global warming

The term "Settled science" is an oxymoron. An honest scientist will admit a scientific theory is only settled until it isn't & is only a theory until it can be repeated by independent research, preferably outside of a lab. Even then it may not be fully understood.

Some of the most glaring examples of this are astronomy/Astro-physics & quantum physics. Some of the most basic ideas of science - gravity, space & time have been redefined as to how they relate to each other & still struggle to be fully understood.

Off topic, but on that note... I heard on the radio the other day during the news, that they just confirmed Einstein was a true actual genius because they've recently discovered (proved rather) that time and light ripple, fold, and bend beyond a gravitational body.... or something along those lines.

Warp factor 10 number one.... ENGAGE!

This Cosmo deal irritates me to no end. I haven't watched the video, I can't bring myself to click it. I read the article and how ridiculously demeaning can you get? "Here, if a big bad man talks to you about guns you can have these quirky little comebacks we are going to couch as fact. If we don't provide you with these cute little sayings, how will you ever converse with the gun toting red neck? You certainly can't think for yourself, find out actual facts, distinguish between fact and opinion, or heaven forbid, engage in civil discourse about (gasp!) guns!"
No thanks, Cosmo. If a man approaches me to discuss guns, I'd much rather talk about what guns he has, what I have, where we shoot, and what competitions we enjoy. Because Cosmo, a little secret here, women like guns too and your ugly stereotype of gun owners doesn't hold true. Guns are MY passion and I'll thank you kindly to stop this notion that women don't have brains enough in our heads to have a conversation about any subject, let alone guns.
Not that I have an opinion. ;)

Well that's just it. You're mansplaining and gunsplaining and otherstuffsplaining and I'm super offended. Next thing you're going to tell me is the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. To that I say "time for a math lesson". No wait. This one is "so he can shoot her with her own gun"? Or was it "I'm a math teacher, not a hammer"? Damn it. I should have studied the Cosmo article more.

Not that I have an opinion. ;)
Don't you be gittin no opinions woman, Cosmo can't be havin that, might mess up their real good video and that real important article they be puttin out bought guns and rednecks mens. You do needs to be readin that Cosmo article mores sos you don't be gittin no opinions bout those guns you say you talk about. Proly canit hit the freakin barn wall you bein a woman and all, and next time I be sein ya in the bar and show ya all my guns you just sit there and nod and smile and maybe I'll just take you home and let you cook me some dinna. Womens with opinions and guns, Sheiiit !!!

Not really Foomamapop, Welcome in, good to have ya here.

Cosmo is a bunch of Madeline Albrights who think they are as desirable as Playboy Playmates of the Month, only with more brains than any man. They think Gloria Steinem is the end-all and be-all of female intelligence, and Hillary Clinton is the most advanced woman on earth. They think that all men are stupid and controlled by their rampant sexual desires.

They live in a dream world, but have convinced more than a few women that their dreams are real. Those of us with normal mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters, know better. :rolleyes:

Don't you be gittin no opinions woman, Cosmo can't be havin that, might mess up their real good video and that real important article they be puttin out bought guns and rednecks mens. You do needs to be readin that Cosmo article mores sos you don't be gittin no opinions bout those guns you say you talk about. Proly canit hit the freakin barn wall you bein a woman and all, and next time I be sein ya in the bar and show ya all my guns you just sit there and nod and smile and maybe I'll just take you home and let you cook me some dinna. Womens with opinions and guns, Sheiiit !!!

Not really Foomamapop, Welcome in, good to have ya here.
Golly no! Mister, those gun you have are responsible for all sorts of bad things, like high school teachers, economic collapse, disco, and other things Cosmo has yet to teach me. I have more opinions but I won't know what they are until the next issue of Cosmo.

Thanks for the welcome and the chuckle. That was awesome.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top