JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What happened? Were you a little too 'crude' with your come on or something?
Come on man. That was explained back in 2016.

26 years ago I might have mocked her in a bar in Kelso and called her a skank. She threw my beer on me. I collapsed laughing in a fetal position on the floor. Nothing to see here :)

26 years ago I might have mocked her in a bar in Kelso and called her a skank. She threw my beer on me. I collapsed laughing in a fetal position on the floor. Nothing to see here :)
I got swore at and threatened by her body guards for making fun of her in her red-neck wanna be jacked up J.C. Whitney Ford F-250!
Called her Trailer Trash for for cuttin everyone in line at her favorite burgerking, and she went ballistic, had to have her body guards hold her back and then threaten me! If they only knew the arse woopin that would have gotten them! :s0140:

I got swore at and threatened by her body guards for making fun of her in her red-neck wanna be jacked up J.C. Whitney Ford F-250!
Called her Trailer Trash for for cuttin everyone in line at her favorite burgerking, and she went ballistic, had to have her body guards hold her back and then threaten me! If they only knew the arse woopin that would have gotten them! :s0140:
Yeah the "I was assaulted by Tonya Harding in the 90's " club isnt very exclusive.

The basic topic here is still valid - more than ever. And let's face it, Tonya is a long running joke for many of us. Was just talking with a young friend who drives semi around Mount Vernon. His "knocker" is a 3 lb. hammer when he gets out to thump the tires, and he's adding bear spray to his cab.

Rumor/urban legend has it that the skipper on a US aircraft carrier late last century didn't like the Master at Arms patrolmen on his ship (basically Navy MPs) sporting nightsticks as part of their uniforms (along with badges and handcuffs). So, after he banned billyclubs, the Security Officer responded by equipping all his patrolmen with 5-cell Maglites. LOL

Last Edited:

1658895386330.png

Oh, please tell me it was this place!!

Rumor/urban legend has it that the skipper on a US aircraft carrier late last century didn't like the Master at Arms patrolmen on his ship (basically Navy MPs) sporting nightsticks as part of their uniforms (along with badges and handcuffs). So, after he banned billyclubs, the Security Officer responded by equipping all his patrolmen with 5-cell Maglites. LOL
Ever since Mag industries got started their larger lights have been carried and used as a weapon. For a long time some version of a Sap was a common item for LEO's. As do gooder's took over those soon became something rarely if ever seen. MANY LEO's then took to carrying a couple flashlights. The 3 D cell became VERY popular all of a sudden. It fits in the Sap pocket on uniform pants and makes a dandy replacement. :D

Nah. He was right. She is/was just a small town bar skank.
She did seem to have a hard time staying out of trouble but, for a short while she was an amazing talent on skates. They did a movie about her that I have no idea if it was anything close to true. If it was it was easy to see why the damn girl turned out the way she did. If she really did grow up like they made it look in that show she did not have a chance in hell.

She did seem to have a hard time staying out of trouble but, for a short while she was an amazing talent on skates. They did a movie about her that I have no idea if it was anything close to true. If it was it was easy to see why the damn girl turned out the way she did. If she really did grow up like they made it look in that show she did not have a chance in hell.
She grew up the same as 50% of the people in SW Washington . Gets real bad out in the islands in Puget Sound. . Of course they didnt go anywhere either.

She grew up the same as 50% of the people in SW Washington . Gets real bad out in the islands in Puget Sound. . Of course they didnt go anywhere either.
I did not mean where she was, it was how she was treated. I don't know if she had impute in how that thing was done and had some ax to grind or if it was true. They made her mother look like a real POS.

I did not mean where she was, it was how she was treated. I don't know if she had impute in how that thing was done and had some ax to grind or if it was true. They made her mother look like a real POS.
Thats what I meant. Its white trash city up in the hills. Some of the stuff I used to hear about from people I knew in Cowlitz, skamania and clark counties or out on the islands made Tanyas upbringing look peachy. The Dalles. Ugh.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top