JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DID you read the OP? the numbers have nothing to do with the government

434 Million Firearms Manufactured for Private Ownership over Past 25 Years

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) indicates 434 million firearms were manufactured for private ownership over the last 25 years alone.

They are going by the number of firearms MANUFACTURED
Ahh. I guess I DID not read the OP and mistook MANUFACTURED with SOLD.
THANKS for your CLARIFICATION
:s0067:

I'm at the top of the hill in SW and my neighbor put the current President signs in a window facing the street and people have the funniest reactions since is a very liberal area. Did it just for the reaction response.

2020 number:

317AFD0B-3F84-4609-94E1-1CA78007DFFE.jpeg

A lot of companies are actively involved in the importation of surplus guns. More now than ever it seems, since even the most basic rifles are over $200. Mosins for example could be bought for under $100 in 2014ish.

OK, but what does that have to do with gun manufactured in the last 25 years??

The numbers was Manufactured , not imported .

If you count imported surplus it will be much higher

OK, but what does that have to do with gun manufactured in the last 25 years??

The numbers was Manufactured , not imported .

If you count imported surplus it will be much higher

The article states: "This means the whopping figure of 434 million includes firearms made in America for Americans and firearms made abroad then imported into America for Americans."

I don't think they can parse imported firearms into historic vs contemporary, so I'm 90% sure those numbers don't exclude surplus weapons.

The article states: "This means the whopping figure of 434 million includes firearms made in America for Americans and firearms made abroad then imported into America for Americans."

I don't think they can parse imported firearms into historic vs contemporary, so I'm 90% sure those numbers don't exclude surplus weapons.

I am sure they are not included, foreign manufactures still have to report to ATF, so they can tell the difference new imports and surplus.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top