JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep mine in that hole in the bottom of the gun...seems to work well. :s0114::s0114::s0155:

That is funny right there...

I love our right to carry magazines designed to hold 15 rounds. I have been contemplating carrying a spare mag on my person...
15 rounds sure does seem like a lot to me. Heck I am thinking of going back to a revolver. But then I would have to carry at least a two speed loaders on me. That way I wont feel lonely without all the ammo around. ;)
-A

-snip-
At any rate, if someone out there has found the perfect way to carry a double stack magazine (or two) on your person, please share. I am not a fan of placing a magazine in a pocket with ANYTHING else in the pocket. Or, for that matter, in an empty pocket. It is too easy for bits of pocket lint, hay, or other such small debris to enter into the magazine and impair its function. I have thought about making a heavy duty 'condom' out of a freezer zip lock... but it seems like a lot of work for something that would ultimately breakdown.

Apologies for the rambling-ness of this post.

- John

John, I bought a cell phone holder at Wal Mart to fit my extra mag. I carry it on my left side and my phone in my shirt pocket. Stores now have racks of cell phone holsters of all sizes as you know. This is a single stack but would easily hold a double. The catch on the flap on this one happens to be a magnet. I don't think anyone will ever know it's a mag. The mag is actually black but picked up some glare from camera flash.

This is a Kel Tec PF-9 mag and it's all really small.

Just another idea...

SDC10113b.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews