JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife had to work all 3 days. I only get the weekend as my schedule is Mon-Fri no matter what unless I put in for time off. Did my normal Monday at the range this morning. First time in a while there was a lot of people there on a Mon morning. Tomorrow I will complete another trip around the sun. Nothing short of amazing considering the way I lived for a long while. Will have to treat myself to a drink when I get off work to celebrate. Eye's don't work like they used to, body squeaks a little here and there, several scars and scrapes, and of course a lot of gray paint now but, all in all still amazing I still run, not to mention I can still grapple with the people 1/3 my age these days when I have too. :)

had a few drinks friday with wife, saturday, went shooting with some friends up in washington then had dinner at my parents. sunday spent all day with my boys cause wife had to sleep before work we went to the park, went shooting, came home and played in the pool...i pulled weeds and made sure the sprinklers are gonna work... today, hangin with the boys but am thinking of going to look at chainsaws now that my wife is up for the day.

Grocery shopping on Saturday, Sunday we met friends who have a pontoon boat/ party barge moored at Promontory Park outside of Estacada for a day of cruising on the lake-water is too cool for swimming just yet. Got back from Eugene/Springfield an hour ago from having lunch and playing a rousing 18 holes of golf (Miniature) with son #2 and his girlfriend. Set the watering system to water arborvitae for an hour and now just sitting here relaxing before tomorrow.

On the first day of my Memorial Day Holiday Weekend, I went to work.
On the second day of my Memorial Day Holiday Weekend, I went to Church. Then I went to work.
On the third day of my Memorial Day Holiday Weekend, I went to my mom's house has she had a plumbing problem - 30 min drive. Only to find out a friend had cleaned out the hair in her tub. So I went with the wife to see a movie. She picked Solo. I spent some time puttering and doing maintenance on my motorcycle. Now, We are getting ready for a German dinner as I write this. Then I'll have to go thru my work email.

This is the first holiday I have "lost" in a while. But my boss told me that they are considering closing my office, and has asked that I pick up tasks that look to take weeks to months to learn. Alas. (I'd appreciate positive vibes & prayers)

On Friday I put up my Flag. I'll pull it in at Sunset tonight.

Thank you for all who have served.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads