JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whatever 'side' you may aspire to, you all need to take a look at the Oregon Initiative Proposal, IP-3. They tried this a couple years ago and it didn't fly. Now they're attacking hunting in this state too. Anyone who has studied hunting at all knows what will happen if we stop it outright, or even reduce it considerably . . . animals starve and the balance of nature is toppled.
Please read the Initiative. Tell your friends and family to read it. Frankly speaking, this kind of garbage must stop.

Frankly speaking the time to stop this sort of garbage was in the 1970s, 1980s... the time for tar and feathers was in the late 90s to mid 2000s... now is basically the time to civilly disobey any and all infringements on whichever Right you feel they're infringing.

Frankly speaking the time to stop this sort of garbage was in the 1970s, 1980s... the time for tar and feathers was in the late 90s to mid 2000s... now is basically the time to civilly disobey any and all infringements on whichever Right you feel they're infringing.
You convinced me. It's about time I exercise my right to drive on the left hand side of the road.

If passed, IP3 would remove the exemption for hunting, fishing, and trapping from our cruelty laws, meaning that any practice that involves the intentional injury of an animal would be criminalized. Although the practice of seeking, pursuing, and in some cases even capturing an animal would still be legally protected, the practice of killing animals would no longer be protected.

Bruce

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top