JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Myself I had a great 1st day shooting a uspsa match in Dundee .

Day 2
Spent the 1st half in the gun room rearranging..... now gotta get both our bikes serviced change fluids etc etc for the trip over to Pendleton bike week . Then get the yard in order for a party.

Tomorrow were throwing a birthday party for one of the Grand kids.

How's your staycation going? 20180527_160100.jpg

Did some mowing yesterday until the start broke. Also planted about a dozen cedar trees.

Today I planted a couple more trees, pulled some logs down to the shop, then cutup a dead scrub maple tree and started cleaning up some cutup logs.

Beyond that, I took some breaks to watch some old movies - just finished one with Gregory Peck. Once the sun goes down behind the trees (maybe already there) go out and do some more work on the property.

Tomorrow I am thinking I will go put some flowers on my grandfather's grave; he was a Merchant Marine in both World Wars - a radioman.

So far we have been working on our back deck. Sanding, painting and repairing/replacing steps. Got it mostly done about 30 minutes ago.

Tomorrow we are going on a little drive to Enterprise for a beer and burger at Terminal Gravitly.

Did housework and miscellaneous chores, as well as picked up supplies, yesterday. Spent some time on the home range today with a rifle, shotgun, and revolver. Then did a bunch of yard work (mowing, brush cutting, et al.). Been enjoying time with the wife and the little people too. And a bit of time sitting in the sun, drinking a cold one (sangria or beer) and reading books. Not sure on tomorrow, but perhaps a repeat of today. :)

Gardening, yard improvements, reflecting on those who have sacrificed all.

I drive with my flag on the back of my car and while at a blue home improvement store an older lady says "I like your flag.."

"Why thank you but I really appreciate what it stands for." I said.

Her response: "absolutely, that's why I like it."

Trimming my indoor basil so wife can make fresh pesto for her and the kids. :confused: I no like.

C167524E-D05D-42F3-B6FD-DA0891FDDD21.jpeg

Wife worked the whole weekend (leaves at 0545, home at 2045) so I was stuck with the kid. Schitty diapers, puke, a couple sleepless nights. I sleep when she sleeps.

But I did manage to meet up with @Kruejl on Friday for a few minutes.

Yeah that was a quick one, no time for beers. :(

Spending my four days off trying to get the paint job on my 48 Willys Jeep finished. Tomorrow I shoot Pacific Blue on the Tub Front Fenders Grill and maybe the exterior of the hood.

3 days off... Ha, Ha, Ha.....

Pulling 450ft old split rail cedar fencing, replacing with new post's, elctrobraid for perimeter horse fencing...

My wifes horses, walking yard art... I'm just the maintanence man...:eek:;)

I'm working on detailed plans to assainate key government leaders, overthrow the government, then commence to rounding up the compliant proles and ship them off for re-education because through hard work we'll "set them free".

I'm also putting some bridges on the real estate market..... :s0140:

Shooting and chores and getting ready for next week;).

Pulled a back muscle somewhere between Friday afternoon and Sat Morning so I'm trying to let that heal.

Felt great this morning but it started hurting halfway thru today.

So just lots of rest now I hope.

,3 days off who gets 3 days off lol.
The trucking industry don't shut down for any holiday in Spokane doing my deliveries as normal.
But I am getting double time

Had five days off. The family and a friends family went on a 4 day river float on the John Day river from Service Creek to Clarno. About a 50 mile float. Amazing country and experience. Now I need another 5 days to heal the blisters and relax the tired muscles and joints.
0BE9CD81-6E33-4B7E-B249-9E78A0249040.jpeg 203AD7D6-35D7-4F12-9E95-870DB329062C.jpeg 82EAECCD-65C6-44CF-B3CB-69695310F5EC.jpeg

I'm working on detailed plans to assainate key government leaders, overthrow the government, then commence to rounding up the compliant proles and ship them off for re-education because through hard work we'll "set them free".

I'm also putting some bridges on the real estate market..... :s0140:

There may be a windowless van sitting out front of your house for a while :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top