JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
cant watch the vid, as my phone is currently playing jukebox in the house... but as to minorities and guns and why its relevant: im all about any/all minority groups keeping and bearing and being vocal about it. and promotion o such is how we can turn this anti- self-defense trend around, by whittling away at the overly vocal "minority" of the activist anti gun base.

the function of the gun among our species is equalization. its the only device we have at this time that potentially puts a 110lb black jewish lesbian trans woman on even playing field with her would-be 230lb rapist. or any other combination of demographics.

this is why its so goddamn hard for me to fathom how the hell minority groups arent largely pro-gun. feminists, racial minorities, gays, trans, religious minorities... anyone whom society has a history of sh¡tting on, a history of being attacked for their minority status, et al.... all should be staunchly pro gun/pro self dense.. but as we all know: lies.

the oligarchy has everyone convinced sheep must defend themselves with votes and tax dollars, and anyone who wont sacrifice him(her, they)self to the dog of social order is a social heretic and enemy of peace. my current girlfriend is a great example of this in action - she's super left-libertarian on a scorecard, but is from a young and anti-right generation that views guns as representative of the anachronisms her generation is waiting to die off. when we talk about it, her mostly anti-gun position is indefensible and she gets frustrated with me and my logically sound pro-gun arguments. she'll concede all my points individually, but still cant let it go and embrace the right to keep and bear. irrational, from an otherwise very rational person.

wouldnt it be bubblegumin great if we could turn that page and make all these great liberty-loving young and progressive people to see past their biases and embrace the gun? this is how you do it - promotion among the un- and anti-establishment.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top