JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe a lot of younger voters who vote anti-gun are also less likely to have kids. If Pro 2A friendly youngsters were more likely to have and raise like minded kids, how long before we could flip the voter majorities?

I believe a lot of younger voters who vote anti-gun are also less likely to have kids. If Pro 2A friendly youngsters were more likely to have and raise like minded kids, how long before we could flip the voter majorities?
Your battling against the welfare crowd popping out kids for the pay-off they get from the government. How do they vote? There's already three generations of people who's income appears on a debit card every month.

Yep you might have something there buddy. Just keep those birth rates up like they do in third world krapholes. For glory of devolving Western civilization.

Have you forgotten one major contributing factor to the prevailing Statist (as in the Government is for all, the State authority is supreme, and we must all obey and submit to Federal/State authority unquestionably) beliefs among the young? Schools? Even if conservatives were to outbreed anti2A people, there's still the school system that for the most part... are controlled by anti2A people, along with anti2A media...

Peer pressure is powerful.

Pressure from "trusted adults" even more powerful.

Pressure from the 24-7 news/propaganda/entertainment cycles is still pretty powerful.

You can't.
As in you can't change how others think , vote , act , etc...

You may at times , influence someone's thinking...however it is still up to them with how they act , think , vote , etc...
Andy

Good point.
Something that's interesting. I shop at WinCo. In the self checkout there are seven lanes. Four of them Card Only, and the other three, Cash or Card. I have noticed what seems to be more people using cash than card. That tells me a lot of WinCo shoppers carry cash, and not Oregon Trail cards. Or maybe they cash out at a auto teller? This is in an area of potland that's middle/lower middle class for the most part.

Something that's interesting. I shop at WinCo. In the self checkout there are seven lanes. Four of them Card Only, and the other three, Cash or Card. I have noticed what seems to be more people using cash than card. That tells me a lot of WinCo shoppers carry cash, and not Oregon Trail cards. Or maybe they cash out at a auto teller? This is in an area of potland that's middle/lower middle class for the most part.
We like shopping at Winco also, not as many toothless 400 pound troglodytes with a trailing cadre of mongrels like at WM. We do not use cash but use a debit card, I t's as good as cash as far as I'm concerned.

Sounds like we are screwed for all future generations then. We'll just have to enjoy the freedoms we still have, while we have them. Makes me want to buy some more firearms.

Sounds like we are screwed for all future generations then. We'll just have to enjoy the freedoms we still have, while we have them. Makes me want to buy some more firearms.
Just a matter of time until things swing back the other way... most likely after a complete collapse of the United States and the emergence of the Independent States of America :rolleyes: after a long, bloody, 30+ year political/social conflict with a lot of small violent clashes that's just not enough to go into full blown Civil War...

I can't BELIEVE no one has brought up the anti-2A's "statistics" that children in a home owning guns is 7,000,000% more likely to be killed in the home, as well as spouses of gun owners are 3,500,000% more likely to be killed by their partners…. so the demographic will go extinct.

It's genocide goin' on out there, I tell ya!! :s0118:

:rolleyes:

Just a matter of time until things swing back the other way... most likely after a complete collapse of the United States and the emergence of the Independent States of America :rolleyes: after a long, bloody, 30+ year political/social conflict with a lot of small violent clashes that's just not enough to go into full blown Civil War...
That cheers me up, thanks.

It's good to think positive but look up Voter Fraud on Youtube.
Plenty of video showing the ballot stuffing.

I'm not ready to quit voting but not too hopeful that 2024 will see any improvement in the Free and Fair election process, especially with up to 15,000 new voters coming into our country daily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top