JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screenshot. How to do it on Windows:
Make sure focus is on your web browser - or whatever window that you want to take an image of.
Press ALT-PRTSCN (Print Screen key is usually near your Scroll Lock and Break keys - those ones you never use)
Open Paint.
Press CTL-V to paste the screenshot into Paint.
Press ESC to lock the image in place in the Paint editor.
Make sure that the Select brush is selected:
View attachment 318997
Drag the cursor around the part of the image that you want to use. See how the dotted line surrounds your avatar and stats here:
View attachment 318998
Press CTL-C to copy the part of the image that you've selected.
Go to your new forum post, click where you want the image and press CTL-V to paste the part of the image that you copied.

Good Lawdy that is oh so technical for this old caveman, I'll just take your word for it....
It's amazing that I got an AA degree in CAD with a GPA of 3.70 in 2009 & I never learned that "OR" I have forgotten it all and am in a state of Rip Van Winkleism....:)

LOL, no, just a 12... but a pump-action Side-by-Side. Remember the Super Shotgun in DOOM? :D

Man, now you made me wanna build one fully-tacticalized... just to see if I can make Bloomberg crap himself so hard he pops his head out his arse.
I just figured if 870 * 2 = model 1740, then 12/2 = 6 gauge. But I suppose that's only if you fire them both at the same time.

Doom super shotgun:
WooHoo!

Six barrel shotgun:
:cool:

Good Lawdy that is oh so technical for this old caveman, I'll just take your word for it....
It's amazing that I got an AA degree in CAD with a GPA of 3.70 in 2009 & I never learned that "OR" I have forgotten it all and am in a state of Rip Van Winkleism....:)

All I do is to move the cursor over the thing I want to copy, make it go blue, and paste it where I want it.

Like this -
<broken link removed>West of Oly2016 Volunteer
New

'cept your avatar does not have an 'allowable extension', whatever that is.

tac

I recall the four barrel 8g cobbled together by the guy in 'UTU' and used to cause all kinds of mayhem...

I digress.

Seems that a LOT of folks over here have been on the whingewagon after that clip was posted - most of them, like me, former competitive pistol shooters.

I'm going to talk to my local MP about it - he's a game shooter, BTW. Hard not to be in a rural county like this one.

tac

@tac Bring The Rain, amigo! Not that your pols are necessarily any better than ours in the "their continued existence cruelly deprives transplant patients of badly needed viable organs" department, but nothing ventured nothing gained, right? :)

BTW, no diss intended with #2 on the list... just that #1, well, when someone offers to endure nine months of utter Hell bearing and giving birth to kids for you and your SO that's a class of "special" all its own, ya know?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top