JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cause the people that carry them are in the same soup sandwich, POS, hood rat category as the firearms they carry.
I agree with that when it comes to people on the street. But in a Beemer? I don't know. Maybe most people like crappy guns.

I agree with that when it comes to people on the street. But in a Beemer? I don't know. Maybe most people like crappy guns.
Oh you should see some of the beemers rolling around Portland. And half the time they don't even have plates. Portland Police aren't allowed to police so why follow the law. No tags, no plates, more than likely the car was boosted anyway.

That's a very poorly done 80% lower that was spray painted.

THIS is how you do it… ;)

View attachment 1031064View attachment 1031065View attachment 1031066
Agreed...
AR lower.01.JPG AR lower.02.JPG

So, WTH is that thing between the gas mask and the mag?
Antifa butt plug with heavy duty extraction handle??? o_O

E_KoF1zUUAE7v8z_format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Did I miss the description? Why didn't the police know why the police stopped the BMW?

Seems like riding dirty didn't pay off for someone. Lost it all. Was that Portland or Seattle the guy in the BMW was passing rifles out of the trunk?

View attachment 1030908
Well, come on PPB... ANTIFA flags or Proud-Boy patch? :)

Smells like Antifa to me.

You never know around Portland. I went shooting with a buddy of mine. Last minute his friend joined us in the Columbia Gorge our usual shooting spot.

I get introduced to this dude. He seems decent enough. I noticed in his SUV he had a M40 gas mask. I sorta teased him about it. He said they were for " wild fires". Ha. I found out from my friend he is most likely Antifa... So you never know. But yeah... The Gas Mask is used for CN riot control gas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top