JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I were to guess, I would say this might be an Air-Soft gun, and not a real rifle, note the safety selector switch has a phillips head screw in it!

Look REAL close, that lower is a pretty ugly casting, especially around the grip and take down pin area, note the areas around the mag well are not clearly defined, YUP Air-Soft!
Actually now that I look at it again the bolt release lever is missing, you might be right.

That's short term thinking…. They should pay them TO shoot each other, then they can take out the "winner"…. Long term win!

The lower looks really well used.

battle worn finish 😉

does that lower have third hole drilled?

View attachment 1030940

Never thought about trigger screws on an AR. But then again I never stooped to using screws on my AK builds either...lol

The third hole would explain why this is so beat up. He probably didn't want to do all that work on numerous lowers.

That's a very poorly done 80% lower that was spray painted.

THIS is how you do it… ;)

D6E7C37B-9035-4AFA-8C46-CFA81F439721.jpeg EABACC2D-161B-4207-A2EA-E01EACA5B583.jpeg F3EF6AA9-80C0-40E7-B3CE-541D495941EE.jpeg

Looks like a really poorly done 80%. With not one but two third pin holes! Not to mention the nylon nuts holding it together. That is one hell of a ghetto blaster.

I've asked it before but.....

Why are seized guns always the rattiest POS straps?
Cause the people that carry them are in the same soup sandwich, POS, hood rat category as the firearms they carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top