JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess I'm not part of the private club... don't care to be either...

there's a limit to bustin chops in good taste... and there's just being arrogant and a d-bag...

I could start bragging about me and what I have but that's just bragging... and is rude...

trolling is trolling...

The air must be so rarified where you are... So far up there, above it all.

(BTW- I'm totally ribbin' ya, don't be a hater!) ;)

The air must be so rarified where you are... So far up there, above it all.

(BTW- I'm totally ribbin' ya, don't be a hater!) ;)

Don't you know who I am? I'm a 1911 guy... and I own a bunch of kimbers... that tells you I have excellent taste...

Seriously other than my Kimber solo which I love... my other Kimber a compact cdp is a POS...

This thread is entertaining, but M&P to a 1911 is very digressing..... I think I spent to long in the military behind a sidearm, from 1911's, to M9's, to the Sig 226, I lived with factory triggers, so it just had to learn the weapon. A good trigger would spoil me.

He is just trolling... just ignore him...

He just likes to brag, but nobody wants to bite... so he keeps trolling

He really just wanted to show off his toys and be as arrogant as hell...

It's all he has to show for his life's work...

Just put him on your ignore list...

You're right.. I started this thread as PuddleMonkey then logged into my other account Certaindeaf in order to call myself out on 1911's so I could log back into PuddleMonkey and talk exclusively about 1911's and post pictures. You caught me, well done PX.

I couldn't imagine how you feel about that gun picture post sticky at the top of the forum with over 2,700 replies. I just noticed I've never posted in it, but if it annoys you I'll do just that!

Why don't we talk about what's really bothering you. I find it comical you feel noble enough to tell people I'm nothing but a troll and to put me on their ignore list yet you've been returning to this thread over and over again since page one and your "1911 purists" bait post that nobody took. You're eventually just gonna have to admit that you & your hater friends love me and everything the monkey stands for.

2mdf6uw.jpg

That being said, "oh woe is me" was my only troll post in this thread and you soaked it up like a sponge.

5wyve0.jpg

I much prefer the ergos of the M&P's to those of the Glock - sold my Glocks last year and got a pair of M&P's (full and compact) - but Smith has left a small hole in their lineup that I wish they'd fix - that being the mid-size gun. I am finding myself gravitating to getting another Glock 19 - because that really has been the perfect carry handgun for me. I love my full size M&P for it's easy shooting and good handling characteristics. I like the baby because it is the best subcompact (I don't care if Smith calls it a "compact" - it's closer to a G26 than the 19 in size) gun I've ever shot or carried. I wish they would make an M&P mid-size, 4 inch barrel, 15 round gun the likes of the G19. They have a 4 inch barrel "compact" in the .45 - seems like they could engineer a 4" barrel 9mm.

I have fondled the P30 someone mentioned above - that and the Walther PPQ were super comfortable to fondle, I haven't had opportunity to shoot either. I can't bring myself to spend the cash for the HK - I can buy a rifle for that price. Hard for me to justify spending $800+ on a polymer pistol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top