JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have a few M&P handguns and they have these awful triggers on them. They're spongy and have this retarded safety mechanism that makes the trigger feel like it's busted in half. Does anyone make metal triggers for these, something similar to what Sig uses on the P-Series? All I can get to come up on google is some ugly Apex trigger that looks like it belongs on a Glock. I don't want that twig sticking out of my trigger. And don't feed me that, "but monkey, it's not safe to bypass these mechanisms on your guns". I'm a 1911 guy, I buy my M&P's with the thumb safety option so this twig is not necessary. If some of you weren't batting below the Mendoza line mentally we wouldn't have to have all these different safeties on our firearms.

For those of you still not sure what I'm after, this is what a mans trigger looks like:

I thought you said you were a 1911 guy. not

You do not have the credentials to question me.

zx1q35.jpg

v42t6e.jpg

10nrjn4.jpg

30w41g7.jpg

2poqhrq.jpg

hvxvdg.jpg

18iupz.jpg

1zzomkn.jpg

if5y4x.jpg

2hxytyo.jpg

16ap7on.jpg

I'm confused.... If the trigger is so horrible why do you own multiple M&P's?

Why do people replace the sights on their Glocks? Why do people replace the grips on their 1911's? You can find other things appealing about a firearm upon purchase, they rarely come 100% to ones liking.

If you're simply questioning why I own more than one M&P, well I've owned a few Glocks in the past that I was desperate to get rid of.

Maybe if you weren't such a richard noggin you would get helpful advice. Speaking of helpful advice...

STOP BEING AN bubblegum.

Also if you don't like M&Ps don't buy them. Problem solved.

I have 2 MP's: Shield and MP9 C.O.R.E

I must say the upgraded trigger in the Pro Series is a lot nicer than the Shield. I have shot one with the apex (i think thats what it is) and they are similar.

Maybe if you weren't such a richard noggin you would get helpful advice. Speaking of helpful advice...

STOP BEING AN bubblegum.

This isn't gonna happen, it's how my personality comes across on-line to those who are sissies. I always get the answers I'm looking for too, just takes 3 or 4 pages of back and forth insults before it happens.

Also if you don't like M&Ps don't buy them.

If nobody is allowed to knock/buy a gun they didn't like one particular part of then why are there all these aftermarket companies making triggers, sights, grips, mags, etc? Sounds to me like I'm not the only one that wants to change something about my stock firearms.

Apex makes a trigger for the M & P. Have one in my 9mm and it makes a world of difference. Was also told that with the stock trigger, 500 rounds or so should break it in enough to resolve that gritty feel. I didn't wait, I just ordered the kit.

Apex makes a trigger for the M & P. Have one in my 9mm and it makes a world of difference. Was also told that with the stock trigger, 500 rounds or so should break it in enough to resolve that gritty feel. I didn't wait, I just ordered the kit.

This is the problem I'm having, seems Apex is the only aftermarket trigger I can find. As popular as the M&P line is you'd think there were more options.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top