JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got the story of "How my dad got his model 1895 Winchester into the house" Published on OPB's Gun stories tumblr page

Check it out.

Gun Stories

Wanted a story about how firearms are something besides what the media and the people on both sides of the debate tend to focus on.

And for those who think OPB is somehow the enemy. Well I'm going to take the tack that teaching is better then fighting as a way to show we aren't a bunch of crazy gun toting baby killers. But just people who into a different hobby then others.

From the entry:

He once saw me all interested in how he could light a match with one hand. And he leaned into me (I was sitting between him and my dad in a pickup) and with his huge sheet metal worker hand in a fist right in front of my face told me if he ever caught me smoking it would bust me right in the FACE. Then dad said he would do the other side. I never took up smoking I contribute it directly to FEAR of that big guys fist.

What a nostalgic moment! I remember people like that in my life too.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews