JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Posting this FYI.. If you have a comment, keep it on-topic please.

NW activists follow new developments in Canton, OH ‘cop stop’ case

Northwest gun rights activists infuriated over a dash-cam video showing a Canton, Ohio cop threatening and berating an armed citizen are monitoring new events in that distant city, including Monday’s motion by the attorney for citizen William Bartlett to have charges against his client dropped....
*So heated was the debate on Northwest Firearms that the discussion was locked down (we get a bit rowdy out here in the Pacific Northwest!).
:s0114: :s0131: :rolleyes:

<broken link removed>

My guess is after all the negative publicity, he'd be lucky to get a graveyard shift for an unarmed security company. IMO, he's too much of a liability, imagine if he had actually followed through with his threats?

I just read about 7 pages of comments on the LEO forum regarding this incident. The bad news is that about 10% of the cops on that board SUPPORT Harless' actions! I hate to think that there are that many cops who would treat my family member or friend like that. Harless has done some damage, but the responding cops who support him keep adding to it.

I just read about 7 pages of comments on the LEO forum regarding this incident. The bad news is that about 10% of the cops on that board SUPPORT Harless' actions! I hate to think that there are that many cops who would treat my family member or friend like that. Harless has done some damage, but the responding cops who support him keep adding to it.

Got a link?

This just keeps getting better, or worse...

Canton, OH controversy erupts anew as 3rd video surfaces

As if Northwest gun rights activists didn’t have enough on their plates with problems between Seattle police and open carry activists, now a third video of a Canton, OH police officer using death threats against citizens he has pulled over has just surfaced, according to WEWS News.

<broken link removed>

Good. I also hope he can never work in LE again.

With a dismissal it is virtually impossible to obtain work in law enforcement again. That is one reason Birk resigned. He knew he was going to get fired but his quitting leaves him open to work as LEO elsewhere but most likely not in this state.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top