JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've shot two, the last one was a face to face no choice situation when It literally braced me over my last pack load of elk meat, I guarantee any and every one of you would have done the same thing, and don't even start with the bear spray BS. A Handgun, rifle beats bear spray paws down.

Last Edited:
Cougars are not protected endangered animals they are almost varmints considering how there numbers have been rising
Exactly. Like I have said before and maybe in this thread,the guys with dogs,licensed with the state,are getting lots of hunts in because of this.
Too many brazen cats walking around neighborhoods and feasting on pets and livestock

What a shame, it's not like you can eat that.... Well maybe you could but to shoot such a amazing animal for nothing more then a Facebook photo... Sorry guys, I wouldn't do that.
If you had ever been stocked by one you would be very happy that someone shot that big tom! These cats are very efficient hunters and you are on the menu like it or not.

I get everyone thinks I'm crazy about enjoying the amazing quailities of this Cat and other animals. I'm a pure animal lover and I understand the difference of life and death situations I might face out in the woods.

I can think of a half a dozen scenarios of animals that were once over populated and allowed to be hunted , speed up to the presents and those animals are now very limited, and extremely rare.

I get the hunting as a sport and I totally get hunting to put food on the table. I respect those hunters , but I could never pull the trigger on a animal like that for sport.

Now fishing ,,,,,,,,,, putting blood on the deck 24/7 :D:eek:

I get everyone thinks I'm crazy about enjoying the amazing quailities of this Cat and other animals. I'm a pure animal lover and I understand the difference of life and death situations I might face out in the woods.

I can think of a half a dozen scenarios of animals that were once over populated and allowed to be hunted , speed up to the presents and those animals are now very limited, and extremely rare.

I get the hunting as a sport and I totally get hunting to put food on the table. I respect those hunters , but I could never pull the trigger on a animal like that for sport.

I agree 100%, it's not that I will hunt one but I sure will shoot one if it gets to close!

To be honest, I will hunt one intentionally, once. It will be eaten, their excellent fair.
No offence to those that choose not to, and I hope I don't offend anyone by choosing to do so.
No hounds, just me and a call.
And count on this, I've eaten many a cougar steak and burger,,
It's good stuff Maynard.

Hey WAIT a minute... FISH LIVES MATTER!! o_O

:D

I am still hunting for the ellusive manbearpig

image_7.jpe

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR